Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » hi

Author Topic: hi
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Deeper, nice to meet you! I agree with you too.

Every child born into the world is a totally new creature. But Jesus Christ, being eternal God (John 1:1, 14), existed before Mary and Joseph or any of His earthly ancestors. If Jesus Christ were conceived and born just as any other baby, then He could not be God. It was necessary for Him to enter this world through an earthly mother, but not to be begotten by an earthly father. By a miracle of the Holy Spirit, Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary, a virgin (Luke 1:26-38).

He was born in the flesh under the law to fulfill the law on our behalf, and to die for our sins.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Deeper. I would to add God does want more children, He wants us to come to Him and become His children.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Jesus is God come in the flesh.

First off, you misunderstand. God didn't "have" a son like mankind has children; or has sexual relation with a women to have a child. NO!

Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON who was with God the Father before the creation of the universe and all that there is in it. Jesus The Messiah Is GOD who came "in the likeness of man".

This means that God Himself became "GOD WITH US".

Only one God ,since he is fully God. And one man, since he is fully man and was tested in all ways as a man in order to represent man to God for our sin and your sin.

Only one sin caused the first man’s downfall. So only one sacrifice for that sin was needed.

Do you yourself think you are without sin? Do you think keeping your five pillars are going to gain you entrance into the Kingdom of God?

DS

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
user12
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i want anyone that said jesus is son of god , why god only wanted to have one , dosnt god have desire to have more kids , why just one , if the jesus is son , the he must have a father and mother , and granny ........??!!!if ur jesus sent his spirtit in an image of man , why dosnt he go down personally why he needs to send one instead of him !!arent ur priests taking advantage of u , taking ur money , promising u with fake heaven from ur god !!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement