Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » ISLAM the Terror Cult (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: ISLAM the Terror Cult
holger
Community Member
Member # 11879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for holger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure who u aim at WildB! it don't fit on me, don't know if it fit on u or if it's how u feel about the Muslims ...But u give a good example of on of Christians big mistakes ( and u push a little discussion of the christian religion /church ) Christians always put the word off the apostles (man) before the word off God ...
go with God or go with mankind
woopsy sorry put it wrong
follow God or follow mankind
and try to learn the difference

Posts: 17 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by holger:
sure i'll have some more milk WildB
sweet when religion turns and twist God's word to make it fit to there vanity.
as i said we can believe what we want,we can hate who we want,we can follow who we want....we can follow God we can follow religion we can follow governments yes we can even mix and match it all to fit our own vanity.we all have to answer to God about the life we lived and the choices we made on judgement day and here is nobody to blame except our self...
i can not approve what terrorists do but it's not gonna make me hate every Muslim

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holger
Community Member
Member # 11879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for holger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure i'll have some more milk WildB
sweet when religion turns and twist God's word to make it fit to there vanity.
as i said we can believe what we want,we can hate who we want,we can follow who we want....we can follow God we can follow religion we can follow governments yes we can even mix and match it all to fit our own vanity.we all have to answer to God about the life we lived and the choices we made on judgement day and here is nobody to blame except our self...
i can not approve what terrorists do but it's not gonna make me hate every Muslim

Posts: 17 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dad-banned-from-school-after-complaints-about-daughters-islam-homework/

A Maryland father and former Marine finds himself under a no-trespass order for asking that his daughter be excused from Islam homework in her world history class.

Kevin Wood, the eight year Marine veteran, was upset because he did not want his high-school junior daughter to participate in instruction on Islam.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/dad-banned-from-school-after-complaints-about-daughters-islam-homework/#OifBdho8z0xu66Xy.99

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WildB i got a great job and no i'm not an abbetor but if you want to call me that so be it .. i'll forgive you.

quote:
Originally posted by knowHim:
A Legacy of Hate

The founding prophet of Islam, Mohammed, hated all who opposed him. Therefore, it was his custom to murder them. This included Jews, Christians, and even Muslim apostates. Therefore, when Muslims kill non-Muslims, they are following the legacy of Mohammed.

Quoted from:
http://ptnews.org/2014/06/making-sure-will-left-behind-part-one/

Matthew 7:1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

MohoMAD is dead, bones in the ground whoes soul burneth in Hell as I post. Careful you don't get accursed yourself by pushing a different Gospel.

as for your miss use of text, have some more milk.

Judge Not!
Matthew 7:1-6
How many of you have said something like, "The Muslims don't know God" or "The Jews are apostates" or "Homosexuality is a sin", and had someone respond, "Judge not, that you be not judged"? This verse is probably quoted more by people who don't know Christ or the Bible than any other passage in all of Scripture:

Matthew 7:1 (NKJV) "Judge not, that you be not judged.
Many people have misunderstood Jesus' admonition concerning judging. When Jesus says that we are not to judge, many people have interpreted that to mean that we are not to engage in any form of analysis or evaluation of others. In other words, this line of thinking says that we cannot conclude that a person's behavior or lifestyle is wrong, and that they are consequently wrong for engaging in it. Those who would like to justify all manner of evil use this verse to chasten anyone who would take a stand for righteousness.

This verse is also misused when referring to other people's religious beliefs. Some people seem to say that we must sacrifice our ability to discriminate in decision making. Such a position would require that we exercise no discernment. There is a sense in which we are not to judge people, but we will see in this study that there is a sense in which we, as believers, are required to judge others.

http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/.../matthew/som/7_1-6.htm

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

holger
Community Member
Member # 11879

WildB i got a great job and no i'm not an abbetor but if you want to call me that so be it .. i'll forgive you.

quote:
A Legacy of Hate

The founding prophet of Islam, Mohammed, hated all who opposed him. Therefore, it was his custom to murder them. This included Jews, Christians, and even Muslim apostates. Therefore, when Muslims kill non-Muslims, they are following the legacy of Mohammed.

Quoted from:

Matthew 7:1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I'm sure you did your research on Muhammad befor you told us how he was..... if this is what you place your opinion upon (see below) then it looks like we have to take a little trip down memory lane, when your done with that little note about Mohammad's life ...

Muhammad, was born in Makkah in the year 570, at a time when Christianity was not yet fully established in Europe. Since his father died before his birth, and his mother shortly afterwards, he was raised by his uncle from the respected tribe of Quraysh. As he grew up, he became known for his truthfulness, generosity and sincerity, so that he was sought after for his ability to arbitrate in disputes. The historians describe him as calm and meditative.
We may divide Muhammad’s life into three main periods.
Pre-Prophetic Period (570-610 AD). While still young, Muhammad began work in the Meccan caravan trade, which put him in contact with diverse religious traditions. At 25 years old, he married a wealthy widow, Khadijah, who was 15 years his senior. With more leisure time, Muhammad developed the habit of retreating to a cave on Mount Hira for prayer and reflection, as was common for the polytheists of the Meccan Quraysh tribe.
Meccan Prophetic Period (610-622). During one of his yearly retreats, Muhammad became convinced that a demonic spirit had ordered him to recite verses (now found in Qur’an 96:1-5). However, his wife Khadijah and her cousin Waraqah persuaded him that he was a prophet of Allah. Muhammad soon began preaching Islam to friends and family members, and later to the public. Due to his increasingly inflammatory condemnation of the religious beliefs of the polytheists of Mecca, Muhammad and his followers were persecuted. After his wife Khadijah and his uncle Abu Talib died, Muhammad decided to flee Mecca.
Medinan Prophetic Period (622-632). Having formed alliances with various non-Muslim groups, Muhammad began robbing the Meccan caravans. These attacks eventually led to a series of battles with Mecca. As war booty poured in, so did new converts. The growing Muslim army allowed Muhammad to subdue not only Mecca, but the rest of Arabia as well. Muhammad suffered an agonizing death in 632 after being poisoned by a Jewish woman whose family had been slaughtered by Muslims.

So now we know a little more about Mohammet's life and what good Christians built there opinion off him upon and judge the muslim belife and muslems upon....
now lets take a walk trough some of Christianity's history (just a little little bit of it) so fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight as we look at how good people the Christians was... and then dicide if you want to have your religion judged on that ....

As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]

seems like some nice Christian folks right !!!
well lets go on a bit.....

Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]
Fourth crusade: 4/12/1204 Constantinople sacked, number of victims unknown, numerous thousands, many of them Christian. [WW141-148]
Rest of Crusades in less detail: until the fall of Akkon 1291 probably 20 million victims (in the Holy land and Arab/Turkish areas alone). [WW224]

everything in the name off God and Jesus ....

1257, 1267: Jewish communities of London, Canterbury, Northampton, Lincoln, Cambridge, and others exterminated. [DO41]
1290 in Bohemian (Poland) allegedly 10,000 Jews killed. [DO41]
1337 Starting in Deggendorf/Germany a Jew-killing craze reaches 51 towns in Bavaria, Austria, Poland. [DO41]
1348 All Jews of Basel/Switzerland and Strasbourg/France (two thousand) burned. [DO41]
1349 In more than 350 towns in Germany all Jews murdered, mostly burned alive (in this one year more Jews were killed than Christians in 200 years of ancient Roman persecution of Christians). [DO42]
1389 In Prag 3,000 Jews were slaughtered. [DO42]

well it was not here but over on the other side of the ocean right .......
so lets look at here for a bit.......

What happened to his people was described by an eyewitness:
"The Spaniards found pleasure in inventing all kinds of odd cruelties ... They built a long gibbet, long enough for the toes to touch the ground to prevent strangling, and hanged thirteen [natives] at a time in honor of Christ Our Saviour and the twelve Apostles... then, straw was wrapped around their torn bodies and they were burned alive." [SH72]
Or, on another occasion:
"The Spaniards cut off the arm of one, the leg or hip of another, and from some their heads at one stroke, like butchers cutting up beef and mutton for market. Six hundred, including the cacique, were thus slain like brute beasts...Vasco [de Balboa] ordered forty of them to be torn to pieces by dogs." [SH83]
The "island's population of about eight million people at the time of Columbus's arrival in 1492 already had declined by a third to a half before the year 1496 was out." Eventually all the island's natives were exterminated, so the Spaniards were "forced" to import slaves from other caribbean islands, who soon suffered the same fate. Thus "the Caribbean's millions of native people [were] thereby effectively liquidated in barely a quarter of a century". [SH72-73] "In less than the normal lifetime of a single human being, an entire culture of millions of people, thousands of years resident in their homeland, had been exterminated." [SH75]
"And then the Spanish turned their attention to the mainland of Mexico and Central America. The slaughter had barely begun. The exquisite city of Tenochtitln [Mexico city] was next." [SH75]
Cortez, Pizarro, De Soto and hundreds of other spanish conquistadors likewise sacked southern and mesoamerican civilizations in the name of Christ (De Soto also sacked Florida).
"When the 16th century ended, some 200,000 Spaniards had moved to the Americas. By that time probably more than 60,000,000 natives were dead." [SH95]

Although none of the settlers would have survived winter without native help, they soon set out to expel and exterminate the Indians. Warfare among (north American) Indians was rather harmless, in comparison to European standards, and was meant to avenge insults rather than conquer land. In the words of some of the pilgrim fathers: "Their Warres are farre less bloudy...", so that there usually was "no great slawter of nether side". Indeed, "they might fight seven yeares and not kill seven men." What is more, the Indians usually spared women and children. [SH111]

if any body feels like it we can look at the Catholic and Jews too....
it is so easy to judge a whole religion on some break out religions from the main religio... you are free to belive what ever you want , your free to hate who ever you want and only God shal judge you for it.....

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon all.
Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
This is NOT a free ticket to Heaven . . . it is God's Mercy directed ONLY at any mistakes we might have made in our worship of Him. We will always answer for our deeds of this life.

WildB
Member # 2917

The 2nd Amendment was ratified on December 17, 1791 along with the other nine amendments that make up the Bill of Rights. While it is a very short amendment, its exact meaning in terms of what types of weapons are protected is still in contention today.
Text of the 2nd Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgLEGibyXs&feature=relmfu

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Woopsy for a moment i was not sure if this was a Christian board ! . you see it is with the Quran as it is with the Bible

LOL. get a different job.

Kill all Moztec Militants and by law hang those that aid and abet!

Are you a abettor holger?

Galatians 2:5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

--------------------
That is all.....

holger
Community Member
Member # 11879

Woopsy for a moment i was not sure if this was a Christian board ! I shal in no way judge anyone, it's not for me to judge ! (should maybe say that i am NOT Muslim!)
But maybe just maybe some folks should stand back for a moment and take a look at there religion and there vanitys ?
Don't know if anybody cares for a trip back in time !
Not to far back in time there was a man in Germany who told the German people just what is beeing said here only at that time it was the jews who was the “bad guy's” driven by satan ... not long before him just the same picture in Russia and here it was the jews too who was the bad guy's that just didn't fit in and had to be killed.... before that it was the Catholic church and the Christian church who killed everybody who didn't want to conwert to there religion .. before that it was the jews who killed who didn't live by Moses law oh yes they even killed Christ !!
oh but that would not happen here in the USA ... well when the white man came everybody who wasn't a Christian and white didn't have any rights ... today some bad Muslims who don't even deserve to be mentioned here kills in the name off Alla (GOD) ....
Does this make all German -Russian -Catholic -Christian -Jews -Muslims -white people bad peopl ??
and does that give us right to judge people ???

John 8:7“ He that is without sin among you let him first cast a stone ”

I guess we can all agree up on that it's not hard to find bits and pieces in the torah and the Bible and make them fit in somewhere ... no you say !
Hitler was a verry strong beliver and when he killed all the jews he dit so knowing that the Bible said it would be ok... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
know now that it is not hard to find places in the Quran and make them fit to what you want people to belive...

qout Thunderz7 : “Allah is satan “qout end
Sorry but lets get this straight before we go furter here .... people look at other peoples religion and get kinda stuck on names... Allah = GOD (very simple ) Noah never called God by any name does that mean that it was some other God he had then us ? There is only ONE GOD for ONE MANKIND the Torah and the Bible says that... (for them of who care for reading the Quran insted of just finding pieses they can use ) the Quran states that time and time again..... so maybe just maybe insted of going with the flow and trying to say something smart READ by yourselves...Don't let others tell you what to belive..

quot WildB: Mohammad was a terrorist he is an example for all muslims who wish to go to paradise to follow.
Rape theft lying terrorism and murder are acts of peity to force people to embrace what is good: Islam ,and forbid munkar : none islamic things.This is traditional Islam from the Quran 9:111/9:112
Muslims are told to fight until there is no more fitnah : polytheism and disbelief ,twice in the Quran 8:39/2:193” quot end.

WildB i put the ones you wanted us to see first here... you see it is with the Quran as it is with the Bible there is more translations ... after your's i put the (King James of the Quran translation) and so that people maybe get a little feeling of what it says i put more then just the one verse... I'm sure that any one who wants to say something bad about the Christians can find some killing and bad stuff in the Bible ....and sorry WildB just where do you see out of this that Mohammad was a terrorist ??? isn't that a little too American that all we don't like or don't understand we just call terrorist..

9:111. Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success
9:112. (The believers whose lives Allah(read GOD) has purchased are) those who repent to Allah(read GOD) (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allah's(GOD'S) Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all what Islam has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islam has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allah (do all that Allah has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

107 Then there are those who built a mosque c ––in an attempt to
cause harm, disbelief, and disunity among the believers––as an out-
post for those who fought God and His Messenger before: they
swear, ‘Our intentions were nothing but good,’ but God bears wit-
ness that they are liars. 108 [Prophet], never pray in that mosque. You
should rather pray in a mosque founded from its first day on con-
sciousness of God: in this mosque there are men who desire to grow
in purity–
– God loves those who seek to purify themselves. 109 Which
is better, the person who founds his building on consciousness of
9: 110
God and desire for His good pleasure, or the person who founds his
building on the brink of a crumbling precipice that will tumble down
into the Fire of Hell, taking him with it? God does not guide the
evildoers: 110 the building they have founded will always be a source
of doubt within their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. God
is all knowing and wise.
111 God has purchased the persons and possessions of the believers
in return for the Garden–
– they fight in God’s way: they kill and are
killed–
– this is a true promise given by Him in the Torah, the Gospel,
and the Qur an. ( DID YOU JUST READ ABOUT THE TORAH AND THE GOSPEL IN THE QURAN ??? YES YOU DID ! )
Who could be more faithful to his promise than
God? So be happy with the bargain you have made: that is the
supreme triumph. 112 [The believers are] those who turn to God in
repentance; who worship and praise Him; who bow down and pros-
trate themselves; who order what is good and forbid what is wrong
and who observe God’s limits. Give glad news to such believers.

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

8: 37 God will separate the bad from the good, place the bad on top
of one another–
– heaping them all up together–
– and put them in
Hell. They will be the losers. 38 [Prophet], tell the disbelievers that if
they desist their past will be forgiven, but if they persist, they have
an example in the fate of those who went before. 39 [Believers], fight
them until there is no more persecution, and all worship is devoted
to God alone: if they desist, then God sees all that they do, 40 but
if they pay no heed, be sure that God is your protector, the best
protector and the best helper
41 Know that one-fifth of your battle gains belongs to God and the
Messenger, to close relatives and orphans, to the needy and travel-
lers, if you believe in God and the revelation.

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

2:190 Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do
not overstep the limits: God does not love those who overstep the
limits. 191 Kill them wherever you encounter them, and drive them
out from where they drove you out, for persecution is more serious
than killing. Do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque unless they
fight you there. If they do fight you, kill them–
– this is what such
disbelievers deserve–
– 192 but if they stop, then God is most forgiving
and merciful. 193 Fight them until there is no more persecution, and
worship is devoted to God. If they cease hostilities, there can
be no [further] hostility, except towards aggressors. 194 A sacred
month for a sacred month: violation of sanctity [calls for] fair retri-
bution. So if anyone commits aggression against you, attack him as
he attacked you, but be mindful of God, and know that He is with
those who are mindful of Him. 195 Spend in God’s cause: do not
contribute to your destruction with your own hands, but do good,
for God loves those who do good.

Maybe just maybe it's time for all of us to step out of the shadows and vanitys off our governments and churches and finaly see that God send he's scriptures down to all off mankind it's just us mankind who fail to see that.
God doesn't have any religion , rligion is man made religion seperates fait uniteds

Paul absolutely teaches that ALL PEOPLE should examine the "foundations of their faith:" because, thanks to the vanities of mankind, they could be wrong. The book of Revelation teaches that nearly all faiths, at the end of this world, are wrong! Every religion today teaches their followers that they are "exempt" from any "Truths of God" found in the book of Revelation. Well, what the book of Revelation actually teaches: is that "every person" today shall experience the "Truths of God" found in the book of Revelation! (With about 144,000 exceptions!)
So, just how lucky do you feel?

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 8 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://conservativetribune.com/judge-rules-shariah-law/
URGENT: Judge Rules American Courts Can Use Shariah Law for Insane Reason [VIDEO]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.westernjournalism.com/bbc-reporter-threatened-taliban-toddler-ak-47/

In many American schools, if a child points his finger like a gun, or shapes a Pop-Tart into a pistol, or wears an NRA t-shirt, the anti-gun folks will overreact with threats of suspension or worse. However, in Afghanistan, a three-year-old will threaten a cameraman with his very own AK-47 just for filming him. A BBC cameraman was talking to a Taliban toddler at his village outside of Kabul when he asked the boy what he was going to do with the gun. The boy replied,

“I’m going to shoot people, tak-tak-tak.”

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
quote:
Is that for real?

It needs to be verified but it wouldn't surprise me.
Did find this .. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/30/dearborn-michigan-sharia-law-satire_n_4179045.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

City Of Dearborn Addresses Sharia Law; Is Not Amused
"City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law,"...

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

And I guess someone did bring it up.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/dearbornistan-local-muslim-calls-for-sharia-patrols-at-city-council-meeting/

Dearborn: Local Muslim calls for sharia patrols at city council meeting
A local Arab American took the podium to address concerns he had with the city. The man, who identified himself as Hassan, stated that he lived in Westland but had concerns he wanted to address as an individual who works in the city. He refused to publicly give his address fearing for the safety of his family.

After referencing Prophet Muhammad and loudly chanting Islamic prayers, Hassan said that the city needed to monitor neighborhood parks around the clock because people have been using them to conduct sexual activities. Council President Susan Dabaja, however, told him that the city doesn’t have the resources or money for increased security at parks and asked him to move on to his next point.

Hassan also stated that there were magazines and newspapers at the public libraries and civic center that can “cause colossal damage to a child’s health,” asking the city to review and monitor literature before they are distributed. Dabaja cited that freedom of speech laws exist and that parents, not the city, should monitor what their children read.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is that for real?

It needs to be verified but it wouldn't surprise me.

--------------------
That is all.....

knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that for real?

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

YOUR NEXT!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=710364525712370&fref=nf has been removed by the liberal complainers
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT! Educate yourself on 'Halal'.. This process should really be banned, not welcomed and encouraged!
[thumbsup2]

http://www.independent.ie/videos/world-news/graphic-content-video-undercover-halal-slaughterhouse-film-reveals-horrific-animal-abuse-30959012.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Exporter of Terror
Britain is now a major exporter of terrorists, the result of multiculturalism. There have been warning signs for years.
http://mycbn.com/go/13781

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

84-YEAR-OLD YAZIDI WOMAN CRAWLS FOR TWO DAYS TO ESCAPE ISLAMIC STATE

Imagine being 84 years old, being told that you were too old to be worth anything as a slave for sale, so you had the choice to publicly abandon your lifelong religion and convert to Islam or be killed. What would YOU do?
"Aissan took the night as an opportunity to flee and began crawling on her hands and knees towards Mount Sinjar, where thousands were sheltered and close to death due to lack of food or water. Coming down from the mountain meant facing certain death in the hands of the Islamic State, but staying on the mountain would require extraordinary circumstances to survive. The journey took Aissan two days. She was found by Syrian Kurdish forces upon arrival and was able to contact Haig [grandson]."
A blessing for her... not so much for the rest of her family.
"The rest of her family, except for Haig's father, remains missing, with little to no leads on where to find them. Reports suggest that the Islamic State jihadists are selling hundreds of Yazidis into the slave trade, while others remain in the custody of the terrorist group. The Islamic State has made clear that they intend to eliminate the Yazidi population of Iraq, as well as all who do not conform to their fundamentalist version of Sunni Islam."
We are living in extraordinary times... what will History make of US?

-

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/19/84-Year-Old-Yazidi-Woman-Crawls-on-Hands-Knees-for-Two-Days-to-Escape-Islamic-State

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

DEARBORNISTAN: Ex-Muslim fined $400 for burning qurans near mosque……
A Dearborn, Michigan judge fined a 51-year-old Detroit man $400 for two misdemeanor offenses stemming from the burning of qurans in Dearborn.
Chief Judge Sam Salamey of 19th District Court in Dearborn fined Ali Hassan Al-Asadi $200 each for open burning and littering in the June 25 incident outside a Dearborn mosque, Karbalaa Islamic Education Center. Al-Asadi paid the $200 fine for the open burning charge and owes $200 for the littering charge, which must be paid within 60 days.
Al-Asadi told the Free Press last month he started burning Qurans after having some disputes involving money with a Muslim man at a local mosque. Al-Asadi said he was raised in Iraq as a Shia Muslim, but converted to Christianity and attends local churches. He told the Free Press he has has burned about a dozen Qurans over the past year.
Al-Asadi said he had also burned Qurans on June 10 outside the same Dearborn mosque a few days before Quran-burning Pastor Terry Jones of Florida visited Dearborn. Those burnings caused concern, with Gov. Rick Snyder condemning them during a visit to the Arab-American National Museum in Dearborn. After being arrested and charged in the June 25 incident, Al-Asadi was released on a $500 bond.
Qurans-found-burning-in-Dearborn
Dearborn Police Sgt. Douglas Topolski said that Al-Asadi told police he “repeatedly asked mosque officials for help with getting his money back from the Muslim,” but got no help.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

The real religion of the Moztec is plunder.
plun·der
verb
steal goods from (a place or person), typically using force and in a time of war or civil disorder.
"looters moved into the disaster area to plunder stores"
synonyms: pillage, loot, rob, raid, ransack, despoil, strip, ravage, lay waste, devastate, sack, rape ect....

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Moztecs now moving into Dearborn Hts Mich.
DEARBORN HEIGHTS CITY CLERK FACING ALLEGATIONS OF MISCONDUCT thru LIES put forth by the Moztec Infiltrators of our Nation as moved by spiritual evil in high places .

http://dawudwalid.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/dearborn-heights-city-clerk-facing-allegations-of-misconduct-toward-arab-american-voters-backpeddles-resignation/

WAKE-UP BASEBALL FANS!

--------------------
That is all.....

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Magazines Christian or otherwise say the Mecca of the USA is in Dearborn Michigan! I pray for the coming of the Messiah and the soon defeat of the "Evil One" http://youtu.be/qsbDt8TabUo Hebrew Meaning of Barak O Bama.flv
once and for all!

I ask anyone to search it out for themselves. Baraq o Bamah

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The infection of Evil Report.
Get your eternal Christ vaccination today.

Global Mosque Report: June 2014
his is the latest in a series of monthly reports by our British correspondent JP on the progress of worldwide Islamization, as represented by the building of mosques, and activities associated with mosques.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014070934555/life-and-science/culture-wars/global-mosque-report-june-2014.html

--------------------
That is all.....

knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Legacy of Hate

In recent months, we have been reminded of this legacy of hate. In April, a radical Islamic group, Boko Haram, in Nigeria kidnapped 300 teenage Christian girls and are holding them for ransom. This militant Islamic group has been on a killing spree for almost four years in Nigeria and no one seems to care, or made an attempt to stop them. To make matters worse, the U.S. State Department and media fail to publicly disclose Boko Haram as an Islamic group. At the same time, they blame Israel for the failure of the “peace talks.” This demonstrates moral collapse at the highest levels of our society.

In Sudan during the month of May, a Christian mother who is eight months pregnant, was jailed, along with her two-year-old so. This woman has been sentenced to be hanged because she is considered an Islamic apostate. The Sudanese authorities view the young Christian mother as having had illegitimate sex with a Christian man, because they do not recognize her marriage to him. The authorities say she is to be flogged and allowed to give birth to her child. She and her two children will remain in prison for two years after the birth of her second child. If she does not repent from her Christian faith, she will be killed.

According to the command of Mohammed, all apostates of Islam must be killed. In recent years, several Muslim clerics have openly declared that if they did not have this apostasy law, the religion of Islam would probably cease to exist. In other words, those who are born to Muslim parents are prisoners of Islam.

Quoted from:

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204326980673843&id=1209145283&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply

Well said.....

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

ISIS 'execute' 1,700 Iraqi soldiers, post gruesome pictures (GRAPHIC)
Radical Sunni militants who have been capturing cities in northwest Iraq claimed on Twitter that they executed 1,700 Iraqi soldiers. The radicals posted graphic photos as evidence.

http://rt.com/news/166092-iraq-militants-mass-executions/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep..... http://www.cbn.com/tv/2429747963001
Ineptness Or Something Else? Unraveling Benghazi

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish:
Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
Lamentations 2:9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/28/hs-students-say-pledge-in-arabic-one-nation-under-allah/

-

HS Students Say Pledge In Arabic: ‘One Nation Under Allah’
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their “Cultural Arms Club” led the student body in an Arabic version of the pledge, replacing the words “under God” with “under Allah.”

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Moztecs posted this photo this weekend of “our youngest hostage” in Kessab, a predominantly Christian town, in Syria.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/jihadists-post-shocking-photo-of-their-youngest-hostage-in-syria/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

WAKE UP BASEBALL FANS! A nun in Germany has recently done a presentation in a conference of an independent investigation she conducted of the treatment of Christians in Syria under the hands of Muslim fundamentalists. She revealed that Muslims are butchering Christians, draining their blood in bottles, and selling each bottle for $100,000 to Muslims in Saudi Arabia who take it to wash their hands in Christian blood, with the belief that it atones for their sins.

http://shoebat.com/2013/12/26/muslims-kills-christians-bottle-blood-sell-100000-piece-saudis/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Muslim Looks At His Victims And Says: “They will be sacrificed for the face of the glorified Allah”

Content Warning: http://shoebat.com/2014/04/01/muslim-looks-victims-says-will-sacrificed-face-glorified-allah/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim girls being lead off in chains to meet their new husbands. The leading experts in Islamic Law met recently at the 191st meeting of the Council of Islamic Ideology and declared as un-Islamic any laws attempting to establish a minimum age for girls to be married.

-

At the 192nd meeting the Council of Islamic Ideology went further and declared that women are un-Islamic and that their mere existence contradicted Sharia and the will of Allah. "Women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible." Women who express their own will (most especially non-Muslim women) will be the first targeted for extermination.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/03/15/comment/coucil-of-islamic-ideology-declares-womens-existence-anti-islamic

Notice the contrast in views between the Creator of the Universe revealed in Genesis and Allah. Our Creator created Adam as male and female. He took one side of His creation, Adam, and formed the first woman by His own Will. This is in sharp contrast to Allah - the existence of women is against the will of Allah. Amazingly enough, there are some who attempt to claim that Allah is the same as the Creator that is expressed in Torah - even though the 2 are in sharp disagreement on so many points.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/egyptian-islamists-murder-young-christian-after-dragging-her-car

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

ARrrrr!

https://shoebat.com/2014/03/17/actual-literal-islamic-human-slaughterhouses-christians-discovered/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 8 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My and such a pleasant cult of peace....
Dutch Welfare Recipient Turned Terrorist Poses With Severed Heads
 -

from http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/dutch-welfare-recipient-and-jihadi-poses-with-five-severed-heads-in-syria/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/muslims-force-young-christian-girls-watch-mother-beheaded/

Graphic...

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/04/muslims-force-xtian-to-convert-to-islam-then-brutally-behead-him/

A Christian man was captured by Muslims in Syria, and forced him to declare the Shahadatan (“There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger). After he stated the heretical creed, they deemed him an infidel anyway and brutally beheaded him.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://wizbangblog.com/2014/02/22/muslims-demanding-their-own-sharia-patrols-in-michigan/

February 22, 2014 | Filed under corruption,Culture,Culture Of Corruption,Democrats,Evil,Islam,Islamic Fascism,Liberals | Posted by Warner Todd Huston
During the public comment time at the Dearborn city council meeting, a Muslim stood to demand that the city institute sharia patrols to keep young people out of parks and to prevent the sale of “offensive” magazines in stores.

The man named Hassan took his place in line during the public comments and when it was his turn to speak he prefaced his comments with loud chanting of Islamic prayers. He then went on to demand that the city begin patrols of the parks because people used them for “sexual activities.”

The Muslim would not tell the council where he lived claiming he feared for the safety of his family but said he lived near Westland.

As reported, “Hassan also stated that there were magazines and newspapers at the public libraries and civic center that can ’cause colossal damage to a child’s health,’ asking the city to review and monitor literature before they are distributed.”

So, Mr. Hassan wants sharia compliant patrols to prevent people from using parks and he wants the city to perpetrate sharia compliant censorship at libraries.

Fortunately, the city council shot down Hassan’s demands. This time.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

The Muslim population of the U.S. increased dramatically in the 20th century, with much of the growth driven by a comparatively high birth rate and immigrant communities of mainly Arab and South Asian descent. About 72% of American Muslims are immigrants or "second generation". In 2005, more people from Islamic countries became legal permanent United States residents — nearly 96,000 — than in any year in the previous two decades. In 2009, more than 115,000 Muslims became legal residents of the United States. (Was it coincidence that this influx began the year of Obama's first inauguration?)
There are currently over 1200 Islamic organizations in the United States.
In 2011, Obama brought in over 80,000 muslims to the United States under the guise of being "refugees".
In 2012, the number of Islamic villages (muslim only) in the United States was at 22, with Islamberg in New York being the largest and is referred to by muslims as their "headquarters".
There are 1200 mosques in the United States, and it is illegal to spy on them, so the NSA and FBI are forbidden to obtain any information on their "activities" because the federal government and the ACLU claims it violates their "civil rights"...*psh* (See, OUR US Constitution is ONLY used when it suits THEIR purpose; legal, law-abiding American citizens cannot use it to defend OUR rights...)
More than 3000 Americans have been murdered in over 70 Islamic terrorist attacks on American soil.
AND NOW THE CLINCHER:
Obama is purposely reducing the size and presence of the American military; he will be cutting over 80,000 troops and retire a fleet of A-10 tank killers and an air force fleet. Oh, and he also plans to reduce the military budget by $496 Billion.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e7Uxtt9rYA&sns=fb

Islam will destroy all civilization

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://victoriajackson.com/10553/muslim-takeover-europe-video

The most popular baby name in Belgium is Mohammed. How did that happen?

Dr. Bill Warner says, “Every country Muslims have immigrated to, they have annihilated.”

Muslims are flocking here. What are we going to do about it? Convert them to Christianity? Make a law against practicing Islam? Let them take over?

Muslims took over North Africa, the Middle East, and now they’re working on Europe. We are next

Read more at http://victoriajackson.com/10553/muslim-takeover-europe-video#cpIqS7pVOMQ2RuUR.99

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://shoebat.com/2014/02/11/muslims-take-young-innocent-girl-slowly-strangle-death/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Originally posted by Deeper:
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
Jerome Illinois Middle School Goes Muslim For The Month Of November -
 -
Are they also going to teach the kiddies to kill all infidels? Please shed some light on these verses. For all to know and understand once and foe all. He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING. Good information or saying good things, is not a liar. (Bukhari 49:857) “Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it.” (Surah 2:216) “If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men.” (Surah 9:37-) “Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them.” (Surah 9:121-) “Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends.” (Surah 5:51) - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/jerome-illinois-muslim-month-november/#sthash.3DeZCy1J.dpuf

No separation between Mosque and state?

[Mad]

We must be very careful not to present falsehoods while trying to confront falsehoods. the story above about Jerome Illinois is in fact a hoax.

Jerome Illinois does not have a middle school and neither would they, if they did, require children to partake in praying to the god of islam.

Please read : http://wmay.com/wmay-news/74645

Yes deeper in deed.
The Picture goes with this story,
ThanX for the correction.

As reported by FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes, Hendersonville High School recently sent its students of a field trip to a mosque as part of a three-week course on world religions. The students got a fairly slated representation of the Religion of Peace. They were given punch and cookies at the mosque and listened to readings from the Qur'an. They were also offered copies of the Qur'an to take home – which some took and others declined.

Islam defines this as dawa...a part of jihad that involves propagandizing for Islam among the infidels to make political inroads in non-Muslim countries.

While a trip was also taken to a Hindu Temple, no trips were offered to Christian churches, Buddhist temples or Jewish synagogues.

Parents were particularly outraged at this, asking why the school would tour only a mosque but not any of the other religions.

“If you can’t go to all five, why are you going to any?” parent Mike Conner inquired. “We sent the principal an email and voiced our concerns. She sent back a reply and told us they could not afford to go to all five.”

The reason the mosque got the nod becomes obvious as you find out that students who chose not to participate in the field trip were instructed to write a paper comparing and contrasting the Christian, Hindu and Islamic faiths.

The assignment included a worksheet that was visibly biased towards Islam, stating that Muslims treated their conquered people better than the United States treated minorities.

“If we were to compare the attitude of the Muslim rulers towards the minorities living under their rule during the nineteenth century – with the attitude of the Europeans and the Americans towards their minorities, I dare to say that the record of the Muslims would be better,” the author wrote.

I guess the author never talked to any Armenians, Jews, Greeks or Balkan peoples.

The worksheet further stated that the “Prophet of Islam was prepared to live in peace with the followers of other monotheistic religions,” and also said “Muslims in the Middle East and Asian conquered lands of other peoples but they did not impose their religion over them.”

Conner told Fox News his daughter declined to complete what she considered to be an unfair and unbalanced assignment.

“Because of a surplus in information on Muhammed, and a lack of complete and thorough information on Mahatma Gandhi and Jesus Christ, there is not enough true facts to properly complete a comparison and contrasting paper,” Jessica wrote on her paper.

Her parents warned her that she might be punished by her teachers for standing up for her beliefs – and she was. Jessica received a ‘zero’ for the assignment.

Conner and his wife met with school officials who refused to change their daughter’s grade or give her an assignment that was more balanced.

“They told us we were being hostile towards Islam,” Conner said. “It was a very confrontational meeting. Their attitude was, ‘I can’t believe you would question our motives with your children.’”

Conner said he hopes the school board will take action against the teachers.

“Someone needs to be held accountable,” he said. “They are our children – not theirs.”

The Sumner County School District, once this little exercise in dawa was outed has said that the district schools will no longer include visits to religious venues. But the teachers involved in this and the school principal will remain in place.

If this is what's going on in a relatively conservative area like Tennessee, can you imagine what's going on in places like California, Massachusetts and Connecticut?

mosque field-trip

-

Hartford, CT middle school kids visiting local mosque in 2012, learning tenets of Islam

http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/09/school-field-trip-to-mosque-features.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

To user12 from Genesis 27

37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?
38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

user12
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop reading newspapers and watching cnn which is wroking for ur goverment tryin to fool people ok wake up , jews are taking advantage of u ,
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
user12
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi , what if i tell u that ur governments are terrorisits , the terrorists are made by ur fake governements in order to weaken islam arent they !! secondly if u look peace , the word sword was never mentionned in quran but more THEN 100 time in the bible how do u explain , dont follow media and try to be stupid , , try to do deep into before prejduge , your country USA wants to conquer the world , isnt it , deceiving the huminity , pretending to make peace and they are troublemakers , they pretend sadam was a dictator but he wasnt it was all for ur sake , because USA wants to take advantage of arab nations and keep isreal safe , and if u are able to argue come on im ready ok
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIMQl6Cl9d0

THE BARBARY POWERS WARS Guest: Dr. Chuck

Published on Jun 28, 2012
WE ARE AMERICANS by Sam Gipp
http://hosted.homeserver.com/warnever...
Barbary slave raids
Hundreds of thousands of Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves in North Africa and the Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th centuries.[14][15] These slave raids were conducted largely by Arabs and Berbers rather than Ottoman Turks. However, during the height of the Barbary slave trade in the 16th and 17th centuries, the Barbary states were subject to Ottoman jurisdiction and ruled by Ottoman pashas. Furthermore, many slaves captured by the Barbary corsairs were sold eastward into Ottoman territories before, during, and after Barbary's period of Ottoman rule.

Sexual slavery
Circassians, Syrians and Nubians were the three primary races of females who were sold as sex slaves in the Ottoman Empire. Circassian girls were described as fair, light skinned and were frequently sent by the Circassian leaders as gifts to the Ottomans. They were the most expensive, reaching up to 500 pounds sterling and the most popular with the Turks. Second in popularity were Syrian girls, with their dark eyes, dark hair, and light brown skin, and came largely from coastal regions in Anatolia. Their price could reach up to 30 pounds sterling. They were described as having "good figures when young". Nubian girls were the cheapest and least popular, fetching up to 20 pounds sterling.[22] Throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, female slavery was not only central to Ottoman practice but a critical component of imperial governance and elite social reproduction.[23] Dhimmi boys taken in the devşirme could also become sexual slaves, though usually they worked in places like bathhouses (hammam) and coffeehouses. They became tellak, köçek or sāqī for as long as they were young and beardless.[24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_...

Guest: Dr. Chuck Harding
Most American school children today are never taught about the first war by the United States. Thomas Jefferson waged war against Muslims in North Africa who were attacking American ships and kidnapping Americans for impressment into slavery. For many years, 20% of the United States' budget went to Muslim pirates to pay ransom for captured U.S. sailors and passengers. Dr. Chuck Harding reveals that Muslim extremists have always been the enemies of the United States of America. http://www.awakeamericans.org/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/01/19/nation-of-islam-gets-an-awesome-texas-style-welcome/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

International Christian Concern
on Friday
NEWS | Young Christian Killed and Beheaded by Jihadists in Syria

Yet another disturbing report has come from Syria. Two Christian young men driving from the city of Homs to a Christian village were attacked by a group of jihadists who opened fire on the car, forcing it to stop. After seeing a cross worn by one of the two men inside they pulled him out and beheaded him. The other, believed to be dead was left after the Jihadists looted the car. The second man was able to reach a nearby town and receive treatment. This is just the latest incident illustrating the horrific shadow war on Christians taking place inside the large-scale conflict across Syria that has attracted thousands of foreign fighters from around the world.
Full Story: http://ow.ly/sEFBt

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

IT WILL GET WORST FOR CHRISTIANS... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2de_cN9Akec

--------------------
That is all.....

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement