Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » What would God say?

Author Topic: What would God say?
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not believe that God listens to a child more then an adult, but I do believe a child often listens to God more then adults. Adults can become so over come with the noise around them that they do not listen to God like they should. If we as adults come humble to God as a child, God will listen.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 12 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we told children that God listens to them more than He does us? Would they turn to Him in prayer on our behalf? I'd bet they would amaze us. Would they wonder why God listens more to them? Could the brightest future start with this? Jesus loves the little children, this I know. Wouldn't it work if mommy and daddy asked that precious innocence for help?
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement