Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Reuniting the kids/parents is easy to doo--

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reuniting the kids/parents is easy to doo--
lookingfortruth
Community Member
Member # 15697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookingfortruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reuniting the kids/parents is easy to doo--

All that needs to be done to re-unite the kids with their parents is DNA mapping. 
Create a data base with the DNA of each child and then match this with parents who claim their child has been abducted.

Anyone here agree or not?
[clap2]

--------------------
I live on the far side of the moon

Posts: 14 | From: usa | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookingfortruth
Community Member
Member # 15697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookingfortruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

--------------------
I live on the far side of the moon

Posts: 14 | From: usa | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement