Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » A CRY FOR FREEDOM

Author Topic: A CRY FOR FREEDOM
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 17 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hum? How did you get banned ebenezer after only 17 post?

Spamming maybe?
http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/184538-the-misery-of-men/

-

Banned
17 posts

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zionn
Member # 11959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zionn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we fight and cry out for freedom
but freedom wont come without a Conscience
or responsibility and every man today is so coward to stand for his own right
so to a tyrany we fall!! a world of peace our ambition but our hope is sorrow.gimme my right and set the innocent prisioner free before you preach me your new world order for a mental slavery i hate.why do you promise me liberty and voilate my human dignity,your unity my foot,your selfish ambitions your own yoke ,damn gayism and treat sexuality with clear conscience for human sacrifice and secret society is not democracy so you better go to hell if you are a demon for my dignity is my priority so no more necromancy,no more submission,no more conspiracy,no more deception and justice will prevail for the poor to have its share,so arise with me to glory and let every man fight for his freedom for its better to die a free man than to submit to a governance off evil and perversion for sooner than soon fame will fall! men will fall and illuminati will fall when Christ appear in His Glory.Selah

Posts: 5 | From: ghana | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement