Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Why Perilous Times Are in Overdrive

Author Topic: Why Perilous Times Are in Overdrive
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We sure could do without Obama's change. Thanks for sharing, Drew.
bettu

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From an e-mail:

Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures"
for the Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the country. Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a stunning piece...

Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises!

Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first term in office:

Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever. Largest number of broken promises ever. Most self-serving speeches ever. Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever. Fastest dive in popularity ever!

Wow! Talk about change.

Just one year ago, fresh from his inauguration celebrations, President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America’s first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault!
George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies The White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise, to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise, to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise, to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise, to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise, to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama's promise, to make peace with direct no precondition talks with America's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise, to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise, to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise, to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise, for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama's promise, to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes, it's all George Bush's fault! President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed Bush administration.

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel. North Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been restored to the federal government.

Oh, and did I mention what it would be like, if the Democrats, under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest influence (unions), no vote buying ( Nebraska , Louisiana ).

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.

All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault!

Take for example the decision of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City. Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.

Two disastrous decisions.

Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush!

Need more proof?

You might recall that when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "The Ted Kennedy Seat", President Obama said, Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.

Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts was George Bush's fault.

Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George Bush's fault!

Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time
for hope and change ever arrive ???

Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something, anything?

(Chuck Green is a veteran Colorado journalist and former editor-in-chief of The Denver Post.)
Its Bushes Fault!

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From an e-mail I received:
quote:

A LETTER FROM A PROCTER AND GAMBLE EXECUTIVE TO THE PRESIDENT* THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE MOST CHILLING
Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an
Acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest
Rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize
Him as the foremost leader in change management.. Lou changed the way
America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to
Be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to
Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and
Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.
AN OPEN LETTER TO
PRESIDENT OBAMA Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike
Any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive
Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no
Visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth
Growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus
Don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned
Yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to
Publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail..

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America '
Crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style
Country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system
With a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly
Capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose
That lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of
Living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics
Against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from
Challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider
Opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both
Omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything
You do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the
Limbaugh's, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing,
Conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will
Probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett
This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.
Big surprise. Since it hit the Internet, however, it has had over
500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed
Is that good men do nothing.. It's happening right now.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LifeAfter
Member # 9087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LifeAfter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting older article....hmm, SADLY it seems like there's nothing new under the sun.

quote:

Since the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Bush has gone out of his way to maintain that Islam is a religion of peace that is not much different than other religions. Indeed, our "Christian" president has gone overboard, not just in his tolerance of, but in his promotion of Islam.
  • On November 19, 2001, Bush hosted a Ramadan fast-breaking dinner (an Iftar) at the White House for fifty Muslim ambassadors. The president said in his opening remarks that the United States is "made better by millions of Muslim citizens."
  • On October 11, 2002, when commenting on U.S. humanitarian aid to Afghanistan, Bush stated about Islam: "Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions."
  • On November 7, 2002, Bush hosted another Iftar at the White House "to help usher in the holy month of Ramadan."
  • On October 24, 2003, Bush released an official presidential message on Ramadan in which he said that "people who practice the Islamic faith have made great contributions to our Nation and the world."
  • On October 28, 2003, Bush hosted yet another Iftar at the White House with ambassadors and Muslim leaders. During this dinner he had a Muslim Imam lead in prayer.
  • On October 15, 2004, Bush released another official presidential message on Ramadan in which he said that "Americans who practice the Islamic faith enrich our society and help our Nation build a better future."

Some Christians will excuse Bush's attempts to placate Muslims by saying that since Bush is the president he has to participate in certain functions as the head of state. True, but when did Nixon, Reagan, or even Bush's father promote Ramadan? Ah, we are told, this is necessary because the world is different since the September 11th attacks! I wonder how many years will have to pass before we cease to hear that trite cliché? Other Christians will dismiss Bush's actions by saying that, after all, he is just a politician, and politicians say and do a lot of things that they really don't believe and don't want to do. But I thought Bush was a Christian? Aren't Christians supposed to "provide things honest in the sight of all men" (Romans 12:17)? Okay, still other Christians say, Bush means well, he is just naïve about Islam — but his Christianity is genuine. The first part of that statement is certainly true, but what of the second?

The disturbing thing about Bush's Christianity is not his naïveté, his hosting of Ramadan dinners, or his statements about Islam. What is so troubling about Bush's Christianity is his anti-Christian theology. He told the leader of Turkey (a Muslim) that they both believe in "the Almighty." When questioned by a British reporter about the God of Islam being the same as the God of Christianity, Bush replied: "I believe we worship the same God." In an October 26, 2004, Good Morning American interview with Charles Gibson, Bush was asked: "Do we all worship the same God, Christian and Muslim?" His reply: "I think we do."

It is impossible that Christians and Muslims worship the same God, and for one simple reason: Allah had no son. The Koran teaches that Allah had no son (4:171, 6:101, 9:30, 10:68, 17:111, 18:4,19:35, 19:88-92, 23:91, 25:2, 39:4, 72:3, 112:1-3); the Bible teaches that God had a son, Jesus Christ (Matthew 27:54, Mark 1:1, Luke 1:35, John 3:18, Acts 9:20, Romans 1:4, 2 Corinthians 1:19, Galatians 2:20, Ephesians 4:13, Hebrews 4:14, 1 John 5:20, Revelation 2:18). It doesn't matter if you believe that the Koran is right and the Bible is wrong or that the Bible is right and the Koran is wrong; the result is still the same: Christians and Muslims couldn't possibly worship the same God.

But it is not just Islam that Bush is confused about. Evangelical Christians who rejoice when they hear Bush talk about faith ought to do a little investigating before they get so ecstatic. When I talk about faith, says the president:
  • I don't talk about a particular faith. I believe the Lord can work through many faiths, whether it be the Christian faith, the Jewish faith, Muslim faith, Hindu faith. When I speak of faith, I speak of all faiths, because there is a universal call, and that main universal call is to love your neighbor. It extends throughout all faith.

So, it is not just Christians and Muslims that Bush thinks worship the same God. The god worshipped by any "faith" and the God of Christianity are one and the same. How can "the Lord work through many faiths" unless he is the God of all faiths?

In his Good Morning American interview, Bush was also asked by Charles Gibson: "Do Christians and non-Christians and Muslims go to heaven in your mind?" His reply: "Yes, they do. We have different routes of getting there. But I will, I, I want you to understand, I want your listeners to understand, I don't get to decide who goes to heaven. The almighty God decides who goes to heaven. And I am on my personal walk."

So according to President Bush, one religion is just as good as another. It doesn't matter what "faith" a person holds to — Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or Hindu — as long as you have "faith." But even that is probably saying too much, for the question put to Bush about who is going to heaven included "non-Christians." That could mean adherents of any non-Christian religion — Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Animism, Confucianism, Shintoism, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, Scientology, Rosicrucianism, Islam, or Hinduism — or adherents of no religion — atheists and agnostics.

According to the Bible that Bush professes to read and believe, one religion is not just as good as another. Christianity is an exclusive religion:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins (John 8:24).

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me (John 14:6).

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).

It doesn't matter if you are an atheist, an agnostic, or an adherent of some Eastern religion and object vehemently to the truth of these statements from the New Testament. A Christian is supposed to believe that salvation is through the Lord Jesus Christ only and the Lord Jesus Christ alone.

To reject the uniqueness of Christianity is to question the purpose of the Incarnation and Atonement of Christ. It was widely reported during Bush's first campaign for the presidency that when the six Republican Party presidential candidates met for a debate in Des Moines, Iowa, on December 13, 1999, the then Governor Bush stunned the audience by answering "Christ, because he changed my heart" when the local news anchor asked each of the aspirants to name the political philosopher they most identified with and why. Bush's denial of the uniqueness of Christianity means that Christ was just that — a philosopher — not "the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).

Because of the defective view of his Christianity, Bush would not be qualified to teach a Sunday School class or even a Vacation Bible School class in an orthodox Christian church. And yet, Bush has on at least one occasion delivered a sermon in a church. On March 6, 1999, Bush "preached" the sermon, "Faith Can Change Lives," at the Second Baptist Church of Houston, Texas. He talks a lot about faith in his sermon, but it rings hollow in light of his statement about God working through many faiths. And the strangest thing about Bush's "sermon" — and something that the congregation should have picked up on immediately — is its total absence of any Scripture. It is not based on any text of Scripture. There are no quotations from Scripture. The only specific reference to the Scripture is when Bush recounted to the congregation about his trip to Israel with three other governors. As his party was standing beside the Sea of Galilee, someone suggested that the four governors each read a portion of Scripture. According to Bush, "Three governors went first. And, that finally finished, I decided not to read Scripture. I decided to read ‘Amazing Grace,' which is my favorite hymn."

If one is looking for a president to serve as a Christian role model, there are other examples besides President Bush. Jimmy Carter, who professed to be "born again" and taught Sunday School at a Baptist church, is one such individual, although I certainly don't agree with his Democratic Party politics (not that I agree with Bush's Republican Party politics either). In an interview for the History Channel, former president Carter succinctly stated his differences with the current president over the war in Iraq: "I worship the prince of peace, not the prince of war. And to launch a war that might take 50,000 Iraqi lives and so forth, I think 1,300 American lives, unnecessarily, I believe still unnecessarily, based completely on false premises, does contradict my own standard of religious faith." Carter also realized that Christian "just war" principles prohibited such a war: "As a Christian and as a president who was severely provoked by international crises, I became thoroughly familiar with the principles of a just war, and it is clear that a substantially unilateral attack on Iraq does not meet these standards."

So why doesn't the Religious Right follow Carter on the war issue instead of Bush? Simple: Carter is a Democrat and Bush is a Republican. The Religious Right is in bed with the Republican Party, and is enjoying the affair. But what is this but a case of spiritual adultery?

God deliver us from the defective Christianity of George WMD Bush!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Miller:
Greetings in Jesus Name;
Notice 11 Tim. 3;1 says in the last days, Perilous times shall come FOR MEN shall be lovers of pleasurers more than lovers of God.The Perils are perils of men preaching wrong thimgs, not natural things.The perils in Noah's day was the Sons of God mixed up with the daughters of men, as they called Noah and his message false, or else they would have been on the Ark with Noah.The Perils in the days of Jesus Christ was the Fare-you-sees, and the sad-you-sees, church groups, as they finally killed Him.
These perils have a form of Godliness and denying the Power of God.The Holy Ghost is not what they deny, as all confess that have the Spirit. the Word is the power of the Spirit, as some word they deny.As Janes and Jambres withstood Moses so do these resist the truth of God.
May this be a blessing, bro. Nathan Miller.

2 Timothy 3:
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans 10:
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Nathan Miller
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings in Jesus Name;
Notice 11 Tim. 3;1 says in the last days, Perilous times shall come FOR MEN shall be lovers of pleasurers more than lovers of God.The Perils are perils of men preaching wrong thimgs, not natural things.The perils in Noah's day was the Sons of God mixed up with the daughters of men, as they called Noah and his message false, or else they would have been on the Ark with Noah.The Perils in the days of Jesus Christ was the Fare-you-sees, and the sad-you-sees, church groups, as they finally killed Him.
These perils have a form of Godliness and denying the Power of God.The Holy Ghost is not what they deny, as all confess that have the Spirit. the Word is the power of the Spirit, as some word they deny.As Janes and Jambres withstood Moses so do these resist the truth of God.
May this be a blessing, bro. Nathan Miller.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Perilous Times Are in Overdrive

By Bill Wilson

www.dailyjot.com

www.olivetreeviews.org

July 7, 2011

The US president appears to have embarked on a deliberate strategy to embrace radical Islam by partnering with Islamic organizations calling for the demise of the United States, and by assigning Islamists to key strategic positions that oversee the security of the nation, aspects of the judiciary, and as intimate aides to high level administration appointees. The Administration's public position is that these relationships are in the best interest of the United States in promoting tolerance in America and democracy in the Middle East. In reality, they raise poignant and unthinkable questions as to whether this president has violated his oath of office and several U.S. laws by facilitating an Islamic takeover of America.

One need look no further than the Administration's embracing of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) and high level appointments of Muslims who are directly associated with the MB or have ties to organizations associated with the MB. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's top aid since 1996 is Huma Abedin. Former Palestinian terrorist now converted Christian Walid Shoebat says that Abedin was never properly screened.

Shoebat reports that Abedin "is closely associated with her Muslim Brotherhood family and even joined Clinton at an event with her mother, Saleha Abedin, at Dar El-Hekma College in Saudi Arabia. Also present was a close associate of Saleha Abedin -- Suheir Qureshi. Qureshi's name later appeared in several prominent Arab newspapers when it was revealed that she belonged to a list of 63 members of the secret arm of the Muslim Brotherhood called The Sisterhood. The full list was later revealed -- Huma Abedin's mother is on it. Huma's brother -- Hassan Abedin -- also collaborates with Omar Naseef and Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, two of the most influential terror supporters in the world."

Clinton recently overruled the Immigration and Nationality Act by allowing Tariq Ramadan entry into the United States. Ramadan, described as an independent power center within the MB, is the grandson of the founder of the MB. He has been banned from traveling in the US since 2004 for his contributions to Hamas and links to radical Islamists.

Clinton also announced on the eve of the July 4th holiday that the United States welcomes dialogue with the MB, prompting this response from Frank Gaffney, Jr. at the Center for Security Policy: "The Obama administration chose the eve of the holiday marking our nation's birth to acknowledge publicly behavior in which it has long been stealthily engaged to the United States' extreme detriment: Its officials now admit that they are embracing the Muslim Brotherhood (MB or Ikhwan in Arabic). That would be the same international Islamist organization that has the destruction of the United States, Israel and all other parts of the Free World as its explicit objective."

The MB was founded in 1928 to establish global Sharia Law through jihad. The Administration states that the MB denounces violence and promotes democracy. In reality, the MB is the umbrella organization that supports various terrorist groups including Hamas, Hezbollah, and al Qaeda. For example, Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's new commander, joined the MB when he was 14. The MB also has an extensive network in the United States through various vassal organizations including: Muslim American Society, Islamic Society of North America, Muslim Students Association, Muslim Businessmen Association, Muslim Youth of North America, Mercy International Association, Islamic Circle of North America, Muslim Arab Youth Association, The Association of Muslim Social Scientists. The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is closely associated with many of these organizations.

The MB, with a public facade of non-violence, promotes democracy as a landing point to gain political control and establish Sharia Law, as its supported terrorist groups did so aptly in Gaza with Hamas and in Lebanon with Hezbollah. Currently, its targets are Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Jordan, Syria, and the United States of America.

The MB was exposed in the Holy Land Foundation trial in 2007. Documents provided as evidence in the trial indicated a plan to take over the United States. The plan, written in 1991, calls for Islamists to colonize America with Islamic Centers, schools, elected officials, and court cases. It seeks to establish a "civilization-jihadist process." It outlines how "work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house..." The plan is using so-called "moderate" Muslim groups to establish a beachhead in the U.S. and then radical elements to take over.

MB-supported elected officials are found across America in local offices. At the national level, the first Muslim elected to Congress, Minnesota Democrat Keith Ellison, is an MB-supported candidate. The Muslim American Society (aka MB) paid for Ellison's Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. The MB ties also extended deep into then-Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign. In October 2008, Fox News reported that the Obama campaign was filled with associates of the MB. Fox reported that Minha Husaini replaced Mazen Asbahi as Obama's Muslim liaison after Asbahi resigned over revelations that groups linked to the MB featured him as a speaker. Fox reported that Husaini also met with groups tied to the MB and Hamas in Virginia on September 15, 2008.

Since the campaign, the Administration has redoubled its efforts to appoint Muslims to high government positions. The Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, now disbanded because of its ties to radical Islamists, vetted potential appointments "under the radar," according to J. Saleh Williams, who headed the effort.

The result is a tremendous number of Islamists sitting at key strategic positions in the federal government and on the judiciary. Included are: David Heyman, nominated as Assistant Secretary for Policy at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and at the same agency, Secretary Janet Napolitano has appointed Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. According to Newsmax, "both men are devout, Shariah Law Muslims, and in her announcement, Napolitano made that very clear...Alikan is associated with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) "a public service agency working for the civil rights of American Muslims." BOTH men will have top security clearances. Several Muslims at the DHS who have top security clearances are associated with groups that claim Hamas and Hezbollah are "humanitarian" organizations.

And such appointments continue. The president has appointed Hezbollah favorite Abed Hammoud as Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan. In the past, he has said that Israelis are like Nazis. He has led marches against Israel. The pro-Hezbollah Arab-American News in Dearborn, Mi reported that Hammoud led marchers against Israel who were chanting "Down, down Israel!" and "Death to Israel!" The newspaper quoted Hammoud saying, "Other than our own leaders, Israel pulls us together like no one else can." Hammoud added to cheers, "We don't believe Hezbullah is a terrorist organization. We obey the law, we don't give them financial support or provide them with aid, but we think this law needs to be changed."

Israel National News (INN) reported on June 20 that the president appointed Azizah al-Hibri to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. al-Hibri believes that Sharia Law is superior to Western Law, no surprise since she sat on the National Advisory Board of the American Muslim Council. INN reported that in 2001, "Al-Hibri traveled to the Afghan border and criticized the Western press for 'sensationalizing' Taliban atrocities and using them 'as an opportunity to attack Islam'. After the attacks of September 11, she cautioned against bombing Al-Qaeda and Taliban targets during Ramadan."

Former CIA agent and current professor for the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, Clare Lopez, concludes that the Administration has quietly installed Islamists in key security and foreign policy positions who are now directing the Middle East foreign policy of the United States.

The evidence appears overwhelming that the radical Islamist influence assembled by this White House is in lock step with the Muslim Brotherhood plan to takeover America. Perhaps the unthinkable has become reality. As the prophet Jeremiah spoke of ancient Babylon that had many of the same traits of today's post-moral America, "Surely I will fill thee with men, as with locusts; and they shall raise a battle cry against thee" (Jer.51:14). The evidence is in plain sight, but how long will it take for America to awaken from her politically correct slumber?

"Know this, that in the last days, perilous times shall come" (II Timothy 3:1).

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement