Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » where politition will spend eternity.....

Author Topic: where politition will spend eternity.....
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Carol.

I've never heard that one before. Pretty funny.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.'
Will Rogers

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Found in Him. I feel bad for laughing but it is so true probably.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe...shame on us for laughing at this...but it is funny!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A politician died and went to heaven. St Peter greeted him at the Pearly Gates and said: “We have a special program for politicians: they can visit heaven and hell for a day and then decide where they want to be. What do you want to do first?”

The politician said: “I’ll visit hell.”

“Very well,” said St. Peter.

The politician was immediately transported to hell. What the politician found defied imagination: a lush country club; the sun was shinning brightly; the weather was very comfortable. All his buddies were there, of course, tanned and in good spirits, playing golf. After a great afternoon of bonding, there was a fantastic lobster dinner by the sea shore, with beautiful young maidens serving food and dispensing all sorts of drinks. The music and dancing were similarly fantastic.

The politician had a great time. Then, he communicated with St. Peter and said: “OK, I’m ready to visit heaven.”

“Very well, “ said St. Peter and the politician found himself in heaven.

He found a very calm, serene atmosphere, with angels everywhere playing soft music and tending to the needs of the residents. He was given a white tunic, a harp and a halo. Although everyone moved very deliberately, they appeared to be very happy, at peace and fulfilled. After some cloud hoping and quiet conversations with some of the residents, he called St. Peter and said, “OK, I’ve made my choice.”

“And what is that?” asked St. Peter.

The politician said, “I never thought I would ever say this but I want to go to hell.”

“OK,” said St. Peter and the politician was transported immediately to hell.

When the doors opened, flames leapt out; the heat, the stench of burning flesh and the screams of the inmates were intolerable; Satan was whipping everyone in sight with long, knotted whips—nothing even close to the scene he found the day before.

“What gives, Satan?” asked the politician

“It’s very simple,” said Satan. “Yesterday you were campaigning, today is real life!”

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement