Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Evangelism: The Few Real Workers

Author Topic: Evangelism: The Few Real Workers
Johnthreeseven
First Post
Member # 8170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnthreeseven   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Good folk. As we all know the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Since we are few we need to be well equiped, so bouncing ideas for evangelism off each other is a must. And encouraging stories go down a treat, whether you have personally led someone to the Lord or just had fun leaving gospel tracts in the strangest places. Through our stories of evangelism let us be an ongoing encouraging and source of help to one another. My name is Maurice and I am from Ireland. I have found many ways to share my faith, I find thewayofthemaster.com probably the best so far. I wish I had of discovered this website long ago, due to the fear of creating "false" converts. However, not to get discouraged about it, I have pressed on and I find I am leading less people to the Lord, but the people I do lead to the Lord I know they are saved. Anyway, I am not going to worrie about gaining converts but preaching the gospel and having good testimony, the rest is in the Hands of the Holy Spirit. A fair knowledge of the scriptures is always good, and books to recommend to one another like the Case for Christ and One Thing You Cant do in Heaven are winners for equiping us with the knowledge needed to witness. I have also recently published a witnessing book called John 3:7 You Must be Born Again. originalwriting.ie I never thought I would be seeing my book in book shops, if I had of believed the enemy who never stop discouraging us, I would have given up. If the Lord puts something on your heart to do, always follow through, you will be blessed, and rewarded. Even if it is a ten page booklet, this may lead to you writing 10 more. Bless you all, and please write to me with your stories, I am on face book also trying to create sales for my book and am working on a witnessing page uploading all the videos I need to be equiped. God Bless and chat again soon : )
Posts: 1 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement