Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Big Money Tracts now available!

Author Topic: Big Money Tracts now available!
zon3d
Member # 7141

Icon 3 posted      Profile for zon3d   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day all, to help you when you're witnessing, Operation 513 has released a gospel tract that's a large Australian $100 dollar note with a gospel message on it.

I find that people absolutely love it and very regularly when I am handing out the tracts, people come back asking for more of them to give out to their friends. These tracts will even work overseas, as many people love the look of the Australian Money.

It's also an easy conversation starter, because when they ask what is it for, you can say, "On the back it asks you the Big Money question: If you were to die today would you go to Heaven? What do you think?" And take it from there.

They're only $5 a pack of 100, and you can order them off the Operation 513 Web Store (pictures of it there too).

I hope this will tract help you in the task that every Christian has to make disciples of all nations.

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement