Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » A new tract I am working on

Author Topic: A new tract I am working on
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the tract up on the site now so you can view the final copy. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God bless you abundantly in this project dear friend.

Sounds exciting, winning souls for Christ is our biggest job as saints!

To whom much is given much is required.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to let everyone know that the tracts have arrived. Again for those interested in ordering some I have set up a new e-mail afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Please send an order of how many you can prayerfully use if you would like to receive some. Please remember us often in your prayers. Pray that the tract would speak to hearts and convict of sin. Pray for the website www.afterdeathwhat.com That it will be viewed by many and have an eternal impact. Please also pray for those who will be distributing the tracts. And finally for finances. I did not make this tract to start a business but a ministry. Lord willing I will never require money for the tracts. After this batch is gone I want to get the same tract done but in a little bigger size. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Well the tract has been sent to the printers it should be done in a week or so. If anyone is interested in obtaining some please send an e-mail to afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Let me know how many you can use and where to send them. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

I am still waiting for the final draft to be sent before sending it to the printer. I am really get anxious. Please continue to pray. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Well here is the website that will be going on the back of the tract www.afterdeathwhat.com Please pray that God will use both the tract and website greatly. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good works you two!!!
[cool_shades]
Praise Jesus!!! [clap2]

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good I was thinking about make some video to go on a site like it.

I do www.video-tracts.com and www.jesusclips.com

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

I am not wanting to raise money. I will be using the site for evangelism. I have a guy who is going to help me design the site and set it all up for me. I want a site that will have lots of info for those wanting more information. I want to write tracts on evolution, the new age, etc. then have a site where they can go for more info. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like this ideal. Good line for evangelism.

I saw www.in100years.net is still available.

.com and .org are already taken.

Was wondering what type of information you are planning on putting on the website?

Is it going to be a means for evangelism or just a way to raise money?

Let me know as I am a webdesigner and also have many web servers where I may be able to give you some free web space.

If it is going to be for evangelism and not for raising money I would like to talk about may be partnering with you on this project.

Plow on, plow on...
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

This is a tract I am working on. It is the size of a business card. I was blessed to have a guy design it for free. I am planning on purchasing quite a bit. I would also like to start a website to put on the card where people can go for more info. Let me know what you think. God bless. [Smile]

-
Where will you be? The Bible says "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27) Are you ready for that day? Would you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God's name in vain? If so, you are a liar, a thief, and a blasphemer, and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible says "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Rom. 3:10) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. That's not God's will. Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when He died on the cross. Three days later He defeated death when He rose again. What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust Him alone to save you, or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your own way to heaven? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Eph 2:8,9) No amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Rom 10:13)

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement