Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Proving God Exists - Startling Proofs!

Author Topic: Proving God Exists - Startling Proofs!
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Deb,
My post was not a hit at your post. I think it is great to have that video. But we must remember that there were those who walked and talked with Jesus and saw Him preform miracles and yet they chose not to believe. My point is there are some who will hardened their hearts and refuse to believe the truth.
betty

Sis B [hug]

I know we are saved by Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ and HIS finished work at the cross on our behalf and HIS resurrection Smile. I know too that some have hardened their hearts and may never believe... but there are others...

Many people don't believe that God exists at all and that's what the above video addresses. Once someone can see that there is So Much Evidence for his existence, then perhaps they will start seeking HIM out and open their hearts to HIS Gospel. I believe that was the hope behind the production of that video. That was definitely the reason I posted it here in this section. I'm sure there are people like this who visit this board looking for answers and maybe this information could be a tool that helps to opens their eyes to HIS existence and their hearts to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Of course its the Holy Spirit that will move in a person to accept it, but I don't think HE'll do that until the person is open to HIS leading. That is my hope and prayer anyways. [Prayer]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb,
My post was not a hit at your post. I think it is great to have that video. But we must remember that there were those who walked and talked with Jesus and saw Him preform miracles and yet they chose not to believe. My point is there are some who will hardened their hearts and refuse to believe the truth.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hbr 11:1śNow faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Jhn 20:29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

-----------------------------

To accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord, takes faith. It is impossible to prove that God exist to anyone else. To prove it would not take faith and it is impossible to please God without faith. A Christian knows God exists, because we feel Him in our hearts and in our lives. But the only way to feel Him and know Him, is to belive. God has given us all the ability to believe, but it is up to us to choose Him for ourselves.
A person can close their heart and refuse to believe. But God has given every person the ability to believe in Him. We were made to worship God.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, being on dial up, I don't really have time for a 59 minute video but I'll bet it's pretty much standard fare.

"In this fast-moving docu-drama you'll see the startling new evidences that prove God exists! Then do one simple thing. Judge the evidence for yourself."

...including a judgement that the "evidence' is not really evidence by definition, but claims and assertions, and sometimes disconnected irrational conclusions... [Confused]

...tends to be the way it often goes.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STARTLING PROOFS - Does God Really Exist? creation vs evolution Darwin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1760096128712631511&q=Grant+Jeffrey

(Click on above link to watch Video on Google)

59 mins

Description:

quote:
It is the demand of every skeptic, "Prove to me that God exists.' Of course, making a decision to accept the Gospel of Christ is a matter of faith. But, as this shocking new video shows, the evidence of a superior being is a matter of fact.

New discoveries in science, creation, archaeology and the sudden and rapid fulfillment of Bible prophecy are all convincing even the most determined skeptics to take a second look.

In this fast-moving docu-drama you'll see the startling new evidences that prove God exists! Then do one simple thing. Judge the evidence for yourself.

Featuring scientists and leading Bible scholars like Peter and Paul Lalonde, Grant Jeffrey, Dave Breese, Dave Hunt, and Chuck Missler, this is a thought-provoking video that will leave viewers with a wealth of evidence upon which to weigh decisions.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement