Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » What's In It For Me?

Author Topic: What's In It For Me?
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's In It For Me?

"The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor."

--(1 Corinthians 3:8)

God is a rewarder. He makes it plain in His Word that there are blessings for obedience, and obedience to the Great Commission is no exception. When we make His last command our first concern, He will richly reward us. A few of the many benefits of being a soul winner are:

The power of God will be released in your life. God only gives His power to those who do His will, and evangelism is definitely His will.

You will have a whole new sense of purpose. As you step out to win souls, you will be fulfilling the very essence of what a Christian is—a fisher of men.

Your Christian walk will be exhilarating. When you reach out to the lost, your spiritual life will never be dull or boring. Witnessing is the most exciting thing you will ever do.

God will give you the desires of your heart. When you delight yourself in the Lord by putting soul winning at the top of your priority list, God will grant you your heart's desires.

Treasures will be waiting for you in heaven. Those who witness faithfully will be given the soul winner's crown—the crown of rejoicing. What reward could be greater than laying a crown full of jewels at the feet of Jesus?

"The 3.5 billion unreached people on earth would form a single file line that would stretch around the equator 25 times! Can you picture 25 lines of Christless people, trampling endlessly toward hell? Let that vision stay with you day and night."—Larry Stockstill

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement