Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Invations in School

Author Topic: Invations in School
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can contact this group, they deal with these types of legal questions all the time on the radio.

Focus on the Family Action
8655 Explorer Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920-1050
(866) 655-4545 (toll free)
(719) 278-4445 (fax)

Blessing

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dumbme2u
First Post
Member # 5196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dumbme2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all I am new. I Have a 4 yr old in school and today is her Halloween Party so i took the treats she is handing out and taped on it a piece of paper about a event that is happening at our Church.. I was told there was a fine line between Church and school and they could not Send them home with the kids but they would make it available to the parents that was there if they wanted to take one they could. [Frown] ( so my ? is this Can leagaly take off that piece of paper or NOT send the treats home with the kids.. IS this Leagal? PLEASE HELP
Posts: 1 | From: home | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement