Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Beaten up, stabbed and set on fire for preaching!

Author Topic: Beaten up, stabbed and set on fire for preaching!
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the title is true!

Tonight there was a big river festival in Brisbane city, so myself and few others went up to preach.

I met up with a new seedsower contact in the city, and we were just talking, and he said he wants to learn to Open air, but has never seen it done 'live', so I said thats alright because I am about to preach.

So I set up the little stool, and jumped up, and started to speak, within seconds a large crowd of satanist goths assembled, and sat down to listen to the gospel, this grew a bigger crowd to between 200 - 300 +. I went through the law, and pronunced how sin has put the death sentence on humanity.

Then all hell literally broke loose, they started heckling, which was fine, as this grew the crowd, but then some goth started throwing things at me from behind, this wasn't much just annoying.

But as it progressed, people started to punch me, but I preached on! Then some guy ran at me from behind, and pushed me off the stool, then all these goths started to hit, kick and spit on me. That wasn't much.

So I jumped back up and kept preaching, now they started throwing bottles at me (glass and plastic) one hit me in the mouth, but still I had to keep preaching, it was like you could feel the power flowing around you, and you knew you had to keep going.

One little lesbian was the loudest, she was punching me, and kicking all the time, then someone lit a bit of paper and put it on me, so now my neck was on fire, it quickly went out with no pain.

Then some guy put a lit cigarette down my shirt, again no pain. They started kicking, and throwing stuff again (don't think they stopped) so other Christians saw this so they came over to support in prayer etc. While they were still going, I kept preaching repentence which they hated.

Then after about 50 minutes of preaching I stopped, yet they didn't want to, it was then some satanist stabbed me in the back with a pointy metal spike.

Another goth filled a bottle with something, and lit on fire, as he went to throw it, the flames stopped, much to his surprise. Another satanist threw a bottle at me, but another satanist stepped in the way, and got hit in the back of the head. To goths started fighting each other (It was like the enemy was confused, and fighting with itself).

Then I got hit over the head with a metal can of something, that did hurt.

But the whole time the police were watching yet did nothing, even when a Christian went a spoke to them.

Slowly the crowd started to leave, and I was left standing there in pain with a few Christians praying. Then one 'Christian' tried to tell the Spirit of God wasn't in my preaching, as no fruit was shown. It was then, that two backslidden Christians, who were now goths came running up, and informed me that they had repented and put their trust in God!!

You could see these two girls were on fire, they were praising God, and left all the satanist friends. GLORY TO GOD TWO SOULS SAVED, THE PAIN IS WORTH IT!

Also the few Christians were exicted about preaching the gospel, they said it set them on fire, and they want to learn how to share their faith, and come out witnessing with us!!!

GOD BE PRAISED!

At the end a few goths came up and thanked me for preaching, and even though they hated the message they said they respected me preaching. Alot of seed was sown, and the Kingdom of Heaven rejoices tonight!

GIVE ALL THE HONOUR, AND PRAISE TO THE KING! IF HE CAN ENDURE THE PAIN OF THE CROSS I CAN TAKE THE PAIN OF BEING ATTACKED!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willo

http://www.australia4jesus.com

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement