Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Evangelism   » Bravo!!!!!!

Author Topic: Bravo!!!!!!
andyman
Advanced Member
Member # 4781

Icon 6 posted      Profile for andyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why isnt that just kind! Thanks man!

Theres no greater joy than seeing someone come to know Christ just because of what you personally did. And winning souls to Christ is the bareback essential to Christianity. Its not just our pastors or our leaders job, but Christ calls all of us to evangelize. You know, face to face ive led over 100 people to Christ- and that before i ever got a drivers permit! My personal goal is to aim for 30,000 people soundly saved, face to face, through my works and however God wants to use me.

If we could get just one person saved through these forums, and teach one person how to witness thats all worth it and a miracle right there. But hey, right now I just want to see people posting topics in here, telling about their witnessing experiences, praying for their unsaved, asking questions, talking about evangelistic news and events etc. But lets see these forums grow and come alive- dont hesitate to make a topic or post something!

-andy [Smile]

--------------------
IN 2000, WE AMERICANS spent 94 Billion Dollars lavishly on our home churches. However, the average North American Christian gives only 50 CENTS a week to global missions.

Gospel for Asia - Fire on the Altar

Posts: 60 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent idea Brother Andy, and a superb addition to the BBs. I know it will be a source of insight and great encouragement to your Brothers and Sisters in Christ, as you yourself are.

Psalm 96:
1: O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
2: Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3: Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4: For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
5: For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
6: Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
7: Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
8: Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9: O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10: Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11: Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
12: Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13: Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement