Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Sgeno'

Author Topic: Sgeno'
Sa:ji:sdo:de
Advanced Member
Member # 13749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sa:ji:sdo:de     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Sgeno' means "hello" in the Seneca language.

My forum name is Sa:ji:sdo:de, which is the actual name of one of my Native American nieces. It means "Turn on the light". I am not indigenous.

I was baptized an infant into the Roman Catholic Church back in 1944 and was loyal to Rome and its beliefs and practices for 24 years before giving up on it and switching to a branch of Protestantism.

I worked as a professional welder in shops and shipyards for 40 years before retiring in 2006.

Christian BBS isn't my first forum experience. I've participated on more than 30 like it since purchasing an internet-capable computer in 1997 back in the days of dial-up and 1.44mb mini floppy discs.

I'm 73 years old and have been an on-going Bible student since 1968 by means of Sunday school classes, seminars, sermons, lectures, radio Bible programs, and the authors of Christian books addressing a variety of topics.

My wife and I host a web site for the benefit of new and/or inexperienced born-again Christians located at:

http://cfbac.org/index.html

Cliff

/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Posts: 1245 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement