Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » pl pray for out reach teams needs

Author Topic: pl pray for out reach teams needs
Ablorba
Advanced Member
Member # 14122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ablorba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a former electronics engineer it amazes me how much 2016 technology touches even the remotest and neediest situations. You probably need wisdom for spiritual and technical leaders. Also, the details can unbalance the work of GOD as in Acts when the 12 apostles apointed deacons to take over distributions. Through my tears and gut-wrenching stress GOD has routinely overcome every obstacle, and even in poverty, provided every need, for that path which was directed by Him. I pray He be even more generous and teach you and your teams better than He did for me. Amen, iin Jesus Christ's name.
--Sacramento Pine

Posts: 54 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndiaBrother
Community Member
Member # 12742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndiaBrother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brethren
we have planned to have some gospel camps and gospel crusades in 20 different villages and towns
we request you all to pray for these matters
I am adding few requests for prayers here
1. in all 20 camps we need to bring sound system from rent shop,, so this year we want to purchase some better audio (sound) system to have in own
we need to purchase this sound system
2 we need to print near 100 000 gospel tracts to distribute in out reach areas
3 we need to fix the gospel vehicle matter, now we are hiring,, need to fix this matter
4. we need few hand mics for open preaching on streets
5. we need few others as team needs in time to time
I request you all to pray for these matters.
thank you for your prayers,,
praying for you,,
your brother in Jesus..

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement