Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » I am new here

Author Topic: I am new here
IndiaBrother
Community Member
Member # 12742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndiaBrother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God made me to live like a doer..
I am preaching to people in church
I am teaching to ministers in Bible college
But i love to say, if i am not doing the right work, my heart is always not happy,, if i am able to do what i need to do, my heart is always happy
Many people suffering in different ways
We need to do many things
so i am doing many things, charity to widows, old age moms, dads, orphan and very poor kids, hospital patients, suffering people,... oh while i am going to meet them, tears coming to heart ... pl pray.,. i need to reach my task to do many things to them,,.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so good to have you here. Looking forward to having you share with us.

We sure need a lot more Doers!

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! May God bless you and your ministry.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndiaBrother
Community Member
Member # 12742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndiaBrother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brethren i am new here
I am 53y old, married 29 years.. serving God since 26years..
I am shepherd for three village churches
I am also Bible teacher for our bible college,
I am also elder for this ministry,, where other churches running with other ministers in ministry

i love to work to spread the gospel
i like to like to plant the churches in new villages,
I am also happy to train and raise new ministers
and to help to suffering saints..
please pray for me, i want to fellowship with like minded Christians,,
I am not big preacher or teacher but I am Doer.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement