Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » THE HYPOCRISY OF MEN

Author Topic: THE HYPOCRISY OF MEN
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 17 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hum? How did you get banned ebenezer after only 17 post?

Spamming maybe?
http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/184538-the-misery-of-men/

-

Banned
17 posts

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zionn
Member # 11959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zionn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when faith is lifted every tongue shall cease but the promises of God is strong and ever true so if Hope has fallen let us all gather courage and embrace the fallen one for who is a Jew except him who has fallen that grace might come to the gentiles and who is a gentile except him who is humble and believing but has Israel fallen that the gentiles might help lift her up and has the grace period ended that salvation might return to the Jews,indeed we have all fallen and no there is none who is righteous for my fellow brothers in Christendom are selfish so faith is corrupted and the word of God has become so expensive even for the innocent poor so how long shall you sit under the shadow of a lifeless faith and see innocent children die in Africa,how long will you continue to be a look-warm and say i have no matter in gays live,you Hypocrite if faith can be so strong without works how then can you be seed of Abraham,everything shall pass away and everything is passing away so come and let us all bear fruit worthy of His calling for everyone will be judge on the test of live when its all been said and done,Peace!!!
Posts: 5 | From: ghana | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen WildB
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zionn:

you hypocrite who plant lies in people's heart and preach about purity,if your light is so shinning will the innocent people of the world not see it and give glory to God and what shall i compare this generation to
you are like a people crying for your freedom from the hands of a tyranny and yet is afraid to go to war.
you are like giants who boast to their country men about their strength and yet run away when war comes
you hypocrite will God not judge you of your pride and selfishness
you who says you are ambassador of Christ and yet has not lifted a finger to help the poor
you corrupt men and women who have gain tittles for yourself and yet hate the truth
will a deacon not be judged according to the deacons deeds and the teacher not in the same manner?
you hypocrite who preach the word of God in your favor,will the same word not judge you?
you hypocrite Christians who say the end of time is near but fail to talk about the restoration of Israel
will grace period never come to an end,is there not a limit of time for the gentiles that you have forget the redemption of God people to talk about rapture.tell me this;did faith brought you to the common wealth of Israel or you obtain it by your works
if faith then why don't you humble yourself as orphans so that Grace may become of value to you but you boast as if your own parent gave you righteousness,you act as if righteousness is your birth right
you hypocrite Christian who classified men into different class and tell who to respect and who not to respect,will the pharisees not stand in the last days to condemn you.
but now come and let us humble ourselves and God will lift us up for the winds blows and no one knows where its going or coming from and so shall the hour of Christ be into Creation.Selah

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zionn:
Shame to you Hypocrite,you who preach about love and yet hatred has occupy your heart
shame to you who preach about God always and yet have been a stumbling blocks to the innocent

Philippians 1:16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

--------------------
That is all.....

zionn
Member # 11959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zionn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame to you Hypocrite,you who preach about love and yet hatred has occupy your heart
shame to you who preach about God always and yet have been a stumbling blocks to the innocent
you hypocrite who plant lies in people's heart and preach about purity,if your light is so shinning will the innocent people of the world not see it and give glory to God and what shall i compare this generation to
you are like a people crying for your freedom from the hands of a tyranny and yet is afraid to go to war.
you are like giants who boast to their country men about their strength and yet run away when war comes
you hypocrite will God not judge you of your pride and selfishness
you who says you are ambassador of Christ and yet has not lifted a finger to help the poor
you corrupt men and women who have gain tittles for yourself and yet hate the truth
will a deacon not be judged according to the deacons deeds and the teacher not in the same manner?
you hypocrite who preach the word of God in your favor,will the same word not judge you?
you hypocrite Christians who say the end of time is near but fail to talk about the restoration of Israel
will grace period never come to an end,is there not a limit of time for the gentiles that you have forget the redemption of God people to talk about rapture.tell me this;did faith brought you to the common wealth of Israel or you obtain it by your works
if faith then why don't you humble yourself as orphans so that Grace may become of value to you but you boast as if your own parent gave you righteousness,you act as if righteousness is your birth right
you hypocrite Christian who classified men into different class and tell who to respect and who not to respect,will the pharisees not stand in the last days to condemn you.
but now come and let us humble ourselves and God will lift us up for the winds blows and no one knows where its going or coming from and so shall the hour of Christ be into Creation.Selah

Posts: 5 | From: ghana | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement