Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » I am myself in Jesus our Christ

Author Topic: I am myself in Jesus our Christ
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We lived in Whitefish Montana for three months of summer one year . We lived in Bremerton, Washington for three years and then Issaquah, Washington, for one year. The rest of my life Texas

Born in Texas, did not live anywhere else until my 40s.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to meet you Betty.
I too am a mother of three, grandmother of two. I live north of you. Way North.

This morning we have about a foot of snow on the ground. It's very pretty but I do not like the cold so I have been staying indoors since the snow began three days ago.

The weathermen say that its to warm up starting today and then, by tomorrow, its suppose to be back up in the forties. The snow will melt and things will go back to normal.

Right now its 6:08 am and the coffee is ready.
God bless and keep you

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there. I am a Texas Grandmother. Going to be 62 in April. I have two kids, two grandkids, and one great grand baby. I got saved at the age of 7. Nice to meet you.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing else matters other than Him in me
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement