Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Morgan Renai Garry

Author Topic: Morgan Renai Garry
HonoredVetJerry
Member # 11204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HonoredVetJerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kindgo.. I am not a Veteran.. I am a good friend/family member of one.. Jerry.. Very honorable friend of mine. I registered this account for him and in honor of him used his name as the handle here.

He loves this forum as do I. And we will be sharing this account..

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Morgan Garry

Posts: 4 | From: portland | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Morgan, [wave3] So nice to meet you!

What branch of service were you in?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Morgan! Welcome to the Christian BBS. It's wonderful you could join us!
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HonoredVetJerry
Member # 11204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HonoredVetJerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. My name is Morgan Renai Garry. Ive been reading this board for years now. I thought I would join. This place is very warm and welcoming. Im glad to be here. Thank you for inviting me.

Another friend from Portland Oregon
Morgan

Posts: 4 | From: portland | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement