Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hey Everyone!

Author Topic: Hey Everyone!
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi SimplyInspire. Welcome to the Christian BBS! It sounds like you have a blessed and busy life!
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyInspire
Member # 11169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyInspire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few details about me. I attend Liberty University. I'm an online student. I'm a huge procrastinator. However, I still manage to get all my work done on time and get good grades. I'm a nanny. I get to watch three of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And with their personalities, there is never a dull moment in my job. I have a pretty awesome boyfriend, who I love very much. My mom is pretty much my hero, mentor, best friend, secret keeper...you get the idea. God is number one in my life. He comes before anything else in my life. I'll be honest it is sometimes a struggle, because I'm distracted easily, and I get very busy, but my focus will always come back to Him. I like to volunteer at church. I help out with the Awana program and the youth. This is pretty much my life... Church, work, school, family, and boyfriend...and at this point in my life I wouldn't have it any other way.

--------------------
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.

Posts: 2 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement