Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hi my name is Brandon

Author Topic: Hi my name is Brandon
humbledbygrace25
First Post
Member # 10097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for humbledbygrace25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I am so glad to be on here, and I just want to start out by sharing a little bit about myself. I am married and have two children. I am a Christian, and Have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I believe that both of those items are very important. I can't just accept Jesus as my Savior, I must also accept Him as my Lord. I have had a good experience in growing up with a solid Christian background, but my life has not been without it's struggles. As someone who has had his ups and downs in life, I am learning that God stays the same through those ups and downs. I enjoy talking about Jesus and the Bible, and learning more about His Love, and sharing that Love with those around me! He is so amazing in what He has done for me and continues to do for me! There have been tons and tons of miracles in my life, and I thank Jesus for every one of them. I chose the screen name humbledbygrace25, because, His grace has humbled me, and helped me realize that without Him, I can do nothing. He must be first and all and everything in my life. What I have just shared is a very small slice of a small slice about me, but I hope that it is enough for us to be able to grow. The reason I share all of this, is because I want people to know that there is a person on the other side of these words. I'm not just sharing on the boards to prove, points, but I am sharing to be an encouragement to those around me. I don't know what your journey through life has been like before we met, but in a sense that's what this is all about. I like where the Bible says: "Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together, as is the habit of some, but all the more so as you see the day approaching." Well with that I am looking forward to meeting new people, and learning and growing in my love for the Lord Jesus Christ [Smile]
Posts: 1 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement