Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » How do I leave the forum?

Author Topic: How do I leave the forum?
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay beloved sister. I'll send him a message now. May God bless you and all those you love.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnZLight
unregistered

Icon 17 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Carol [Smile] I'd appreciate if you could send him a msg to delete my account permanently, but the msg's can stay if he feels they are in line with this forum.

I'm sad to go but God is good all the time so I also rejoice that He gave me the opportunity to post here while I still could [Smile]

Blessings,
Dawn

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can delete all of your topics so your profile will be difficult to access. Then if you choose to return, you will still be registered. I cannot delete your account. If you prefer, I can send a private message to the administrator, KnowHim, and he can delete your account.

We'll be sorry to see you go.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnZLight
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I won't have internet soon and will not be able to post... I don't want to keep my details here if I can't be active...

Do you know how I can delete my account Carol?

Dawn

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you want to leave?
DawnZLight
unregistered

Icon 17 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello... could someone please tell me where I need to go to delete this profile and unregister?

I've checked the faq but I can't find a 'delete account' option?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement