Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » - Greetings in the Lord -

Author Topic: - Greetings in the Lord -
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard brother. JESUS is my chocolate in life. That was a cool puzzle
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abednego,

welcome to the board. I just joined TrustingHim. My name is Betty on that board and Betty in real life, Louise is my real middle name.
Anyway enough rambling by an old lady. Glad to have you aboard.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you Bro and welcome to the forum.

Your lessons have been a blessing and I was sure hoping you might be able to share over here also.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abednego
Advanced Member
Member # 8189

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Abednego   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By way of introduction to this forum, I want to especially thank Caretaker from Trusting Jesus Forum for inviting me to this one. My forum name on Trusting Jesus is Mikey. Caretaker asked me to consider joining this forum and to share my lessons for life, taken from God’s precious Word. I’m a retired Legalman Chief (E-7), with 20+ years of service in the U. S. Navy. While stationed in Naples, Italy I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Since my retirement from the U. S. Navy, I’ve lived in Southwestern New York for the past 23 years and I’m a member of a Baptist Church where I’m one of three adults Sunday school teachers and I also hold the position of Church Clerk. It’s good to be a part of this forum and I’m looking forward to meeting new brothers and sisters in the Lord. Again, it’s good to be onboard and a part of this forum.

His servant … Abednego

--------------------
2 Timothy 2:15, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth"

Posts: 28 | From: Southwestern New York | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement