Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » New Member

Author Topic: New Member
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great to have you here, [thumbsup2]

this is a great Board, you will find much diversity, but you will more importantly find people passionate about the Truth of Scripture and personal relationship with Yahshua...

may Yahweh bless you and us all as we study together and discuss maters of eternal purpose.... [thumbsup2] [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wombataustralia7! Welcome to the Christian BBS!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wombataustralia7
Member # 7893

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Wombataustralia7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hyper] HI YA,

My name is Leah aka Wombataustralia7.

I currently in Healesville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA.

I am 46 years old, currently married, no children or pets.

I am un-employed for about 2 years now. But am still actively looking for work.

I live in the Yarra Valley which is the Winery region of the state of Victoria. Just before you drive into Healesville, you are surrounded by land and on that land either side of the roadway is sheep and baby lambs and cows of different varieties.

Life here is smooth, laid-back and quiet in the town. There is one police station which is never manned after a certain time. Plenty of place to eat or get food. A wine bar and other adhoc quaint places to go for wine or what have you.

Healesville is in the country, but also about 3 hours from the city of Melbourne. So we are a fair way out from the main city of Melbourne.

I do drive a car......A silver Honda 1997 Accord. It's good to drive and just needs cosmetic repair.

I do belive in God and have done most of my life. I became born-again in roughly 2002 and Water Baptised in May 2003. I am so glad I am born-again, I am such a better person for it. I don't relive my old life, but do faintly or sometimes distinctly remember it. A bit of an embarresement now.

Thank you God for last Sunday and yes next time I come into your house I will be uplifted and be grateful for who I am, I am strong in Jesus Christ and thankful God does hear Prayer. At least he hears mine. Something happened in Church last Sunday that showed me no end God is real and that he is in touch with his people. Enough said.

You may ask me about it, but no need to put it here right now.

Enough of me.

That's all.

Cheers,

Bye.

Leah.

Posts: 4 | From: Healesville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement