Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » JUST TO SAY HI

Author Topic: JUST TO SAY HI
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3] I rejoice with you and with others on the BBS.... [thumbsup2]

"There is great rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents."

Continuing on with the theme of lost items, nobody likes losing money. The U.S. Stock Market just endured its worst day since the 9-11 disaster. Billions, or maybe even trillions, of lost value today. Now step back and think about it for a moment. If you lose ten percent of your net worth in just one day, are you likely to be consoling yourself with the ninety percent you retained?

Probably not!

Investors are frantically searching for a "safe way" to regain their huge losses.

So it is for God, but He trades in the currency of souls.

Jesus said, "There is great rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents." (Luke 15:9) Yeah, I know, sheep wander, coins get lost, and kids go astray; but nobody has to like it, especially God.

The message of Yahshua was clear, "Repent for the Kingdom of Yahweh is near!" (Mark 1:15) It's the same message in the book of Acts. "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the Name of Yahshua." (Acts 2:38) And our message is the same today. "The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise, but is patient toward you, not wanting any to perish, but for all to come to repentance." (2Pet 3:9) "

So turn to Yahweh, give up your sins, and you will be forgiven!" (Acts 3:19) Yahshua taught that Satan tries to steal, kill, and destroy. Don't let him steal you away from Yahweh. Don't allow your friends and family to die in their sins. Stand up and fight for those whose souls are about to be destroyed in the eternal lake of fire! Give Yahweh and His angels something to rejoice about. I think the party in heaven is just getting started. May Yahweh use you this week to find and restore a lost soul. Yahweh be with you all...

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

[Cross] [Bible] [Cross] [Bible] [thumbsup2] [thumbsup2]

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] You just started a brand new life my friend! Welcome to the family of God! [Smile]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUSY WANTED TO SAY HI AND THAT I JUST GOT SAVED ON NOV. 2. WHAT A GREAT FEELING! I REALLY LOVE JESUS! HE IS MY ALL AND ALL!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement