Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » hello

Author Topic: hello
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *exbate*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should have made things clear sorry
Posts: 25 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see we have gotten on the same page.

God bless you!

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *exbate*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO ME GOD IS THIS ENORMUS LOVING KIND FATHER AND HE IS WERE I WANT TO BE I STRIVE TO BE LIKE GOD DAILY AND I HOPE PEOPLE WILL C THIS IN ME EVENTUALY
Posts: 25 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

THERE YOU GO I AGREE WITH YOU I HAVE WARNED PEOPLE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY SHOULD NOT CARRY ON BUT THEY STILL DO AND ITS UP TO THEM TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT OUT OF THERE LIFE AT LEAST I HAVE DONE MY BIT. [Smile]
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said before I love gay people also. No I do not shun them. I love murders, abortionist, drug addicts, gays, prostitutes, etcs....of which I am one.

BUT I do not lead them to believe they will be saved when they have not repented and turned to God. If I have warned them and they do not heed the warning then that is their choice. I have nothing against them if they do not PUSH their lifestyle on me.

The only people that do not love them are those that don't warn them about eterinity. Life is short but a mist and forever is forever.

Those that make sinners feel good about their sin are actually sending them to hell and that is NOT LOVE.

And yes I dare to warn. That is our reason in life and why Jesus came to earth. Oh, wow I believe He was killed for doing so.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

i do love my Gay friends there is nothing wrong withthat. we will just have to agree to disagree
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

Gay people will go to hell i Know this but it does not mean you have to shun them like you seem to do god loves them just as much as you and me
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

god loves everyone it seems to me you do not so maby you need to be more like god and his son
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

do not patrinise me do not
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you love your gay friends?

If so you will warn them of what the bible says about repenting.

Do you think gay people are saved. If so you should come to know Jesus Christ before you think about being a missionary.

*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

hello,

i love God and i have been biptized. I have gay friends and i do not mind one bite about there sexuallity. i do like to talk about the bible Who doesnt! i However do not like it thrown down my neck. I love god with All My heart and im heare to serve him. Im still studying at the moment and i hate every bit of it. God has put me into do nursing so im off overseas soon to work in africa in the next we while for the summer. I CANT WAIT

If you have any tips about being a missionary then please let me no. i would like people to help im really quite scared to leve everything and everyone i love and been half way around the word. (not quite)

I live to serve God and Help his people so i am not against any one [youpi] [clap2]

GOD BLESS

ps if there are any spelling issues sorry i have mild dislexia

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement