Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Just Introducing Myself

Author Topic: Just Introducing Myself
Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board!!

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Wandering!

Don't feel bad about forgetting your sign in information. I used to be texasgrandma until my computer died and I could not remember my password.
I am finding I am not as sharp as I used to be now that I am getting closer to 60. [Razz]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Wandering!

Sounds like you could be me too. I have diabetes etc... Can't wait until the new body comes. You know when the dead in Christ shall rise first and those of us who are alive are caught up to be with Jesus in the air. Our bodies will be changed. sounds so good! My vision is decreasing my legs become more numb and painful my mind wonders but Jesus is the constant strength in my life.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WanderingWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I was here some years back, but cannot remember what name I used ???
I do hope that is not a problem, I have many memory problems now.

Our Shephard and Creator holds my hand, tho' sometimes I cannot feel it in the valley of grieving. I do not give up because I know my Redeemer lives!!!

This has been one of the hardest 36 months of my life in which time hubby and I have lost several loved ones, at least seven people.
The most recent one being my mother this last Mothers Day weekend.

We have lost our home,housing, health and jobs. And we are struggling to recover... we struggle w/ such issues as why Gods children turn against one another,and do not "...Come... reason together...", instead of arguing until churches split,and ministries are destroyed.
It is a very personal battle for us.

I have a chronic illness,that has led to neurologial problems and lesions on my brain,and now also to diabetes this fall. I didn't have a formal diagnosis until '06, of what has caused a series of medical problems that started when I was a young child.

My sweet husband who has had his own share of medical problems has stood by me thru everything. And he too has had serious recent medical problems. He had a stroke in one eye and lost the sight in it,even after surgery to try and save his sight.

So sometimes ,I may be down when I come here to visit,and somedays are better. I prayerfully await the day that this wandering warrior can find peace...and restored joy.I know that the deepest of suffering here on earth cannot compare to what the Lord Jesus went thru for all of us!!!

Just a Wandering Warrior

--------------------
I am a poor wayfaring stranger...

Posts: 7 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement