Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Heyy Everyone!!

Author Topic: Heyy Everyone!!
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Honey,

I am a Texan by birth. We lived in Washington State for 5 years but moved back this summer.
I believe everyone of us have had to deal with that old sin of pride. I am so glad you are back in Church and loving Jesus. Keep your faith, in Him. He will never let you down.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NickysMama705
Member # 7318

Icon 16 posted      Profile for NickysMama705   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, yeah, new post. lol.

Hi, my name's Emily!! I'm 21 years old and I am a single mom of an amazing 20 month old little boy. I was saved when I was around 14, 15 years old. However, I have struggled greatly since. When I was 19 I moved from Delaware to Texas with my now ex-boyfriend (he was stationed at Ft. Hood) and I ended up getting pregnant. Around the same time he started hitting me.. my breaking point was when two of his female friends threw me down on the ground face first pregnant, and he sat there and watched. I've been slowly coming back to who I used to be with God since my son was born. It's been a very rocky rollercoaster, lol. Mostly cause of my pride. I knew without God I'd never be happy with who I was, but I was so sure I could do it on my own... finally I broke down and went to my co- Pastor last Sunday and told her I just really needed prayer. I've had so much hurt, anger, and bitterness in my heart it was taking over my mind and coming out of my mouth and stuck in my thoughts. She prayed over me and while her and her daughter did so I felt the Lord speaking to me through her mouth. It really broke something down in me and since I have done something I never really did... I have emersed myself in God. It was always hard before but now I really just crave Him. I spoke to my best friend and she told me look online for a chatroom so here I am. I have been craving to speak with other Christians about God, about Jesus.. I'm still fairly new in this. There's still a few things I'm struggling with but I am praying everyday for strength and peace of mind. I even cut my cell phone off and turn everything off when my little one is asleep and just speak to God and read everything I can get my hands on that involves Him. Anyway, there's my novel!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~So amazing, So wonderful, the love I have found in He who makes all things new!~

Posts: 2 | From: DE | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement