Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » May you all be kept by the power of God

Author Topic: May you all be kept by the power of God
Guy
First Post
Member # 7070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ. My Name is Guy, I am a Prophet. I can say no more. But I have a need, perhaps one here can help me. I have need of a quiet place where I may fast and pray uninterupted, it is needed for 30 days. No phone is needed, neither food or computer, I will supply water and perhaps a juice. This is a fast, My hope is that a pastor or brother or sister in the Lord may help me. I have no money to give, this must be a love offering to God on my behalf. There is so much I would like to share with you all but I'm unable now. My heart is poured out, I live in Georgia, but would be willing to travel to Alabama, Florida, N.C.,S.C. Tenn. really wherever the Lord would open the door. Jesus said, go to the town and ask in it when you arive "who is worthy" and stay there. Who is worthy?
May the God of peace lead you and may the Lord of all give you wisdom.
God bless you all
Guy Marvulli
neau_1@hotmail.com

Posts: 1 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement