Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Academic Survey

Author Topic: Academic Survey
homedude47
Member # 7050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homedude47   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRUCE D. SMITH
Survey of Believers
“Baptism of the Holy Spirit”

NAME (optional) ____________________________________________________

CHURCH and/or Denomination: Catholic __ Baptist __ Methodist __ Episcopal __ AME/CME __ COGIC __
Lutheran __ Full Gospel Pentecostal __ Church of God __ Assembly of God __ Other Pentecostal __ Other: __________

This research survey for a doctorate in ministry concerns beliefs about the baptism of the Holy Spirit that are not agreed upon by various Christian denominations. I am attempting to determine which beliefs are most widespread, and in what ways they may affect your congregation. For each question, please indicate “Agree,” “Disagree,” or “No Opinion.”

I believe the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is Essential for Salvation __________
My church believes the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is Essential for Salvation __________
I believe the Baptism of the Holy Sprit happens during salvation __________
My church believes the Baptism of the Holy Sprit happens during salvation __________
I believe the Baptism of the Holy Spirit accompanies Water Baptism _________
My church believes the Baptism of the Holy Spirit accompanies Water Baptism __________
I believe Speaking in Tongues is the only evidence of the  Baptism of the Holy Spirit ________
I believe Speaking in Tongues always happens at Baptism of the Holy Spirit __________
My church believes Speaking in Tongues always happens at Baptism of the Holy __________
I believe their are other manifestations of the in-filling Baptism of the Holy Spirit __________
I believe the Baptism of the Holy Spirit occurs separate from salvation __________
My church believes the Baptism of the Holy Spirit occurs separate from salvation __________
I do not emphasis the in-filling Baptism of the Holy Spirit as fundamental to Salvation
Other possible mistaken beliefs about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit: ___________________

I decline to participate ______________

Please return to: Deacon Bruce Smith, 5018 Elizabeth Street N., Keizer, OR, 97303 or e-mail to homedude47@yahoo.com.

Posts: 2 | From: Salem, OR | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement