Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello David and the gang

Author Topic: Hello David and the gang
HD
Member # 6947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HD   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am introducing myself because it isn't really polite to just start posting without an introduction. I am here an behalf of a friend and I hope after seeing his words you will accept him. His name is Cody and he has had a tuff time of it. He is now in a hospital where people can help him and so can everyone here who reads his poem. Just praying silently to oneself for him helps. He has said himself to pray if it helps and it does as I can attest to answered prayer. Since there isn't a poetry section here I will post his poem in the prayer section. Please take time to read it and even comment on it if you like. Think over his words because within his words is a need. God bless you all. HD

--------------------
"God is not a man that He should lie."

Posts: 4 | From: MO | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement