Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!

Author Topic: I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!
12B4J
Member # 6934

Icon 19 posted      Profile for 12B4J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. Yes, I am a born again believer, what I'm talking about is the internet and chat lines. I have only had a computer for about 2 weeks and this is all new to me. Hi, all you born again believers out there! I hope that all you elders of the internet will have patience with a greenhorn like me. I am disabled, and I am very grateful to the Lord for the provision to purchase a computer for the opportunity to minister and be ministered to. I was saved on August 14,1987. I became disabled shortly there after. The Lord is my strength. I hope to meet you all.
Posts: 2 | From: Arizona | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement