Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
afisherofman
Advanced Member
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afisherofman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all [Smile] ,

Thank you all for your greetings and information. I am blessed.

I am new here and I share the same passion as all of you in wanting to get the truth of the Gospel out.

I was involved with a Sharing my Faith ministry at my church where I learned a simple way to present the Gospel. I now serve with the altar call ministry team.

Who knows, a non-christian may view this site and the infomation we all provide may be a blessing to him/her leading them to salvation and a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Just to let you all know a little about my background...

I was baptized and brought up in the Catholic church and I can tell you that I never read the bible and I always believed that if you were not Catholic, you were not going to heaven.
I left the Catholic church at age 40 because I felt a void in my heart, something was missing.
I didn't get the feeling I belonged there.

Two years later I found out it wasn't what I was missing, rather who I was missing.

I now believe in order for you to know that you are saved and will go to heaven when you die, does not depend on what religion you are, but whether or not you have a true "heart to heart" relationship with God and have accepted His wonderful gift of love for you.

So what changed my mind??

The simple truth of the Gospel, which means the good news, changed my mind.

With prayer and hope it will be a blessing to you, I like to share with you the gospel presentation the way I learned it.

Look for my post under "Christian Evangelism".

Here are two of my favorite web pages I am sure will bless you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4_IlbaZHA

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy/specials/xmas.htm

God bless you, [Bible]

afisherofman

Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lookin4love, you found all the acceptance and love you will ever need in taking up your cross and following Yeshua/Jesus.

In Him and in His Body there is love abounding.

Religions and religious people are the complete opposite of Who Yahweh is and who His people are.

You will be healed of whatever your problems are as it brings Glory to Him.

By that I mean it is not about us but about Yahweh and His Kingdom.

If Yahweh is Glorified in your sickness, so be it…

If He is Glorified in your healing, so be it…

All to the Glory of His Wonderful Salvation.

Hope you find here on the BBS everything you need to bring you closer to Him who gave His life for you Yeshua, Lord, Master, King, Savior and Friend.

Be Blessed

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello lookin4love , [Smile]
I am so happy for you !
I did not get saved
till I was 50 !
The church I went to did not
use bibles, so how was I to know.

That is such a great feeling to know when you
are saved ! Nothing can compair.
Only thing I did wrong was to go around acting
like a fool [ "I wanted every one to have this feeling "]and people would ask me questions and
I did not have the answers. Egg on my face !
Now I know better first read all you can.

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board. May God bless you to know Him better.

[wave3]

David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookin4love
First Post
Member # 6888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookin4love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to introduce myself. [Smile] I am a christian and have just this last summer accepted Christ as my Saviour. [clap2] He is everything to me and I am so glad that I have taken the leap of faith by trusting Him. He is so good. [youpi] I am a student- full time- a recent divorcee- and when i grow up i want to help other people with their problems- [hyper] maybe be a psychologist or something- I am 23 and still have not graduated college- [Roll Eyes] I have numerous physical problems that I am believing that GOd will heal me of at some point before I die just because I know that He can. [happyhappy] That is all i can think of about me, so I am hoping not to get rejected, but if i do, oh well. [Smile] Hope to get to know ya'll more! [hug]
Posts: 1 | From: Dardanelle, AR | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement