Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » hey all

Author Topic: hey all
shorty5
Member # 6726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shorty5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dottie-anne, nice to meet u. do u mind me asking how old ur sons r? i have a daughter, 5, and 2 sons, nearly 2 and turned 4 today. close in age but not too close or too far away i say!

--------------------
shorty

Posts: 6 | From: victoria | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dottie-anne
First Post
Member # 6789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dottie-anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this sight. I am a mother of three sons. I have been a christian most of my life.
Posts: 1 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shorty5
Member # 6726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shorty5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
betty thanks for ur quick reply. do u like gardening? the reason i ask, is cause im avoiding it by being on the net at the moment! i have a party at my house on the wkend and really think i should clean up the garden. its a lovely day and there is no excuse not to do it, i just cant be bothered! shorty.

--------------------
shorty

Posts: 6 | From: victoria | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Lou
Advanced Member
Member # 6713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello.
I am a grandmother to two and mom to two. I was born in Texas and spent my first 51 years in Texas. We have been in Washington State 4 years, which of course makes me 55.
I go through stages. Sometimes I talk alot and other times, I am quiet. Welcome to the board.
betty

Posts: 35 | From: Washington State | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shorty5
Member # 6726

hey im new to this chat site and would love to chat so please reply. im a parent of three young children and have been known to talk too much!

--------------------
shorty

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement