Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Not sure what to think

Author Topic: Not sure what to think
kllane
Advanced Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kllane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God for your awareness to seek his face, and praise him for your mother who has drugg you as a child. With her prayers, and God Spirit at work his plans for you are in the makings. May He bless you with a renewed mind and spirit, and guide you as you earnestly seek his face.
A sister who knows
God is at work in you. Kathy [thumbsup2]

Posts: 35 | From: texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every day ask Jesus to open your eyes so that you can see His truths and open your ears to hear His voice. This life is short but eternity is forever.
Jesus wants to meet you where you are.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Bubba
Advanced Member
Member # 6460

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Uncle Bubba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been blessed for someone with my "conditions" however my life has not been easy. Mom drugged me to church and drugged me to church...

I know my mom worries if I understand enough to be saved: I worry if I'll ever have peace in my mind. At this point in my life I don't care about going to heaven; I care about the assurace of peace in my mind. after 20+ years of psyco socials trying to teach me what not even the teachers know how to understand... I'm stooping low enough to come to church again and I hope this site will also help... someone there directed me here...
[zzzzzz]

--------------------
uncle Bubba

Posts: 21 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to walk with Jesus daily in a personal relationship. Jesus wants to hear our thoughts, our needs, our desires and most of all our love for Him.
We start out with baby steps, but as we walk daily with Him we begin to grow with grace.
I suffer from ADH, OCD and depression. It is harder sometimes for me then others but I can tell you from being a Christian since I was 7 (I am almost 55) that it is so worth the work. Draw close to Jesus and He will draw close to you. Pray every day and read the Bible every day. Remember Jesus is coming back one day for His Church and we will all have perfect bodies and minds. But His grace is sufficient to sustain you until then. We would love to pray for you as you
walk with the Lord. Please let us know what we can pray for you about.
God bless you,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Bubba
Advanced Member
Member # 6460

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Uncle Bubba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what to think. I have always learned about the Bible and feared God but lately become woefully aware I need to seek his face and not just his hand. [1zhelp]

As for me, I suffer from persistent major mental illness, something docs just seem to make up on a daily basis and as the whim fits them they, well, hurt me... With God's grace and love in my life (or my momma who prays on my behalf) helps me I overcome major obsticals. I really shouldn't have made it this far.

GBU and I really hope to have a wonderful time of learning on this site...

--------------------
uncle Bubba

Posts: 21 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement