Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » What the hEll??

Author Topic: What the hEll??
frater_nothing
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe in Jesus Magical powers of faith.
I believe that you are Thelemic Chaos Magician, and a poor one at that.

quote:
I also represent the challenging "pattern" the world governs itself because "i think therefore I am"latter side of "GOD" the Christ,..what really does Christ want you to do?
I think you're a Satanist, and are definetely on the 'latter side of GOD.

quote:
As I read on [Bible] all i can think is it would only be LOGICAL to the reader: When you...
The Hagia Graphia is written on plane higher than your LOGICAL mind can comprehend. Scientia plays little part of it.

And we are not ignorant of the Methodia of Satanas.

quote:
Sometimes i go through this so i cant really figure out what is really going on,..who are the owned in control,..Behold the mystery Jesus was talking about,..BREW OF VIPERS is what he use to call them..
You mean, 'Brood of Vipers', and you should know, you are one.

quote:
We all play a role in this demise foretold by the christ,..now is the time to act,.and stay truth to our belief to our purpose is as magical as i saw some friend here talk about the hand that Daniel our prophet told us about, becareful friends in oBjectective writings, the moment belongs to the master our gOd My God [type]
You are playing a part in the current Apostasy of Christianity. We do not pracice Magic. We are adepts of Xristos. We hold both LOGOS and Energia of the Celestial Kingdom.

You're god is the god of this world, the Prince of the Power of the East Wind, and that is all your words are worth.

May Adonai who has chosen Hierusalem Above rebuke you.

--Fra N.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artist33
Member # 6401

Icon 17 posted      Profile for artist33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my name is Oscar maldonado,..I'm a crafstman/Artist.
I believe in Jesus Magical powers of faith.
I also represent the challenging "pattern" the world governs itself because "i think therefore I am"latter side of "GOD" the Christ,..what really does Christ want you to do?
As I read on [Bible] all i can think is it would only be LOGICAL to the reader: When you...
Sometimes i go through this so i cant really figure out what is really going on,..who are the owned in control,..Behold the mystery Jesus was talking about,..BREW OF VIPERS is what he use to call them..
We all play a role in this demise foretold by the christ,..now is the time to act,.and stay truth to our belief to our purpose is as magical as i saw some friend here talk about the hand that Daniel our prophet told us about, becareful friends in oBjectective writings, the moment belongs to the master our gOd My God [type]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement