Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello everyone

Author Topic: Hello everyone
Community Member
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8241981   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the boards! I am so glad that you are wanting Jesus to come into your life and lead you on the right path. I am sure that He is pleased with the changes you have already made. Just keep on being obedient and He will bless you!

I know one thing that you may want to consider in your new walk with Christ is to find a good church that is based on Biblical truth and principals, this will help you grow, and not feel so alone, in your new relationship with Christ!

--------------------
God Bless,
Heather [Smile]
Start Your Own Moms Group with a Purpose!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nilsen77
Member # 6245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilsen77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ,my names Jeff.I will tell you a little bit about myself.I grew up listening to hard metal music with evil lyrics.I met a woman,got married ,and had kids. My so called friends of mine vanished.So that left me with a family and a past life i dont want my kids growing up into.I was into drugs and drinking and had gotten evil tattoos. Well since then ive sold all my evil hard metal music,quit drinking and drugs,and am even going to get my tattoos covered up with Christian symbols.Im getting my satan face tattoo covered up with Jesus' face soon. I thought to myself all this stuff about God my one co worker always told me about.I was lonely since all my friends left me and all i had was my family.But i still needed a friend.So i asked Jesus into my life,because he never leaves you.I have a wife 10 years older than me and a step daughter,step son,and 2 girls of my own.I read my bible but not enough.I want to feel Gods presence and Jesus more in my life.Thats why i joined this board. I know you people can help me,God Bless

--------------------
Jeff Nilsen

Posts: 3 | From: PA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement