Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » re: Crying and Laughing during the holiday season:

Author Topic: re: Crying and Laughing during the holiday season:
LittlePeople
Member # 6237

Icon 3 posted      Profile for LittlePeople   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[BooHoo]
Real quick, I am here mainly for signs of similar life and life "from" (televisions's) fuzzy behind the scenes(spyview) a big tent meet'en of a famous family tlc's LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG WORLD
Recently, I've really sought how the holidays are for "individuals" in attempts from basic ONline sources I wanted to know how the typical holiday seasons (folks going through the same struggles) of joys ? There's very little blogs or "Profiles" to gage; I haven't found ANYONE! I never expected that "Little People" don't have Weblog (it's a frequent, chronologically "sharing" personal thoughts and Web links so popular) to be viewed by all

Problems, You don't hear any of those trying to live the La dolch vita warm and fuzzy The fears or tears or some just jazzed about the gifts. My may someone got videos or some blogs from off the Web? Flash blubs very aside, some of this is for work. That I wonder as I am wonder(-ing) denotes the fact this isn't "fan worship" & fanboy either [wave3]

Posts: 3 | From: Western States | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement