Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello everyone

Author Topic: Hello everyone
Community Member
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8241981   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello John! Welcome to the forums!

--------------------
God Bless,
Heather [Smile]
Start Your Own Moms Group with a Purpose!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittlePeople
Member # 6237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittlePeople   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Big John

Purely curious why the post sounds , don't take me the wrong way, "ad" like ?

--------------------
What am I right or wrong ???

Posts: 3 | From: Western States | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johngill
Member # 6236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johngill   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is John Gill and I am the pastor of the Apostolic Believers Tabernacle in Clearfield, Pennsylvania. For information regarding my work both here and abroad and also information on our future Christian Community Campground please go to my non-profit website at... http://www.angelbeforeyou.com

God Bless,

Rev. John Gill

--------------------
Bishop John Gill

Posts: 4 | From: Clearfield, Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement