Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hey

Author Topic: Hey
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!!!!!!!!!

The Word is our yardstick of God's eternal Truth.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrianGrass1234:
Anyway I think the truths in the Bible, conveyed by God are the only truths and I think too much gets added in.

Also, If I'm being hardnosed in arguing with someone and not giving, its because I think Gods truths are a big deal and I'm truly trying to find the truth.

Amen! God's truths are the biggest deal! It is all about God and not what men like to add for their convenience.

You are in the right place.

Welcome!

[wave3]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME TO THE BOARD BROTHER!

i FOR ONE HAVE LEARNED SOME NEW THINGS AND CHANGED SOME OF MY THEOCENTRIC IDEAS!

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianGrass1234
Advanced Member
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianGrass1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, this is first BBS I've ever signed up for, though I usually read through a couple every now and then. I signed up to this one because I've been really wanting to find truth and not just assumed knowledge that gets passed down through church. I find my self questioning some commonly accepted truths, but don't feel comfortable questioning my pastor about them, and I don't really know that many others that would have enough reliable knowledge, or others that I think will honestly try to find the truth with me. Since I don't have to deal with emotional reactions on a forum like this, I hope I can find new knowledge and understanding, or mabey help some others find the same. (thats a big mabey)

Anyway I think the truths in the Bible, conveyed by God are the only truths and I think too much gets added in.

Also, If I'm being hardnosed in arguing with someone and not giving, its because I think Gods truths are a big deal and I'm truly trying to find the truth.

Posts: 203 | From: Weed, CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement