Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mephisto:
However, I'm not here to flame, to troll, or to attack anyone here for their Christian beliefs. I have no intention of being a problem.

Mephisto as long as the above is true, then you are welcome. We do not tolorate teaching other religions or people that are here for just trying to do what you have mentioned.

If you have questions about know Jesus Christ, then that is good and you are welcome to ask them.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mephisto
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had wanted to pick the username of "Mephistopheles" but it was already taken, to my dissatisfaction. Oh well.

I'm a college student from Washington State. I frequent a '1984'-based forum called Newspeakdictionary.com, where I heard about this Christian forum.

I was raised Mormon for about a decade before I broke from it, and have been disinterested in monotheism ever since. I'd say that my philosophical viewpoint is that of a Satanist, but in no way or means do I actually believe in a Satan, or in doing evil or things stereotypically thought of a "Satanist". Humanist, perhaps, but it doesn't have the individualistic ring to it. I don't believe in black magic, I don't wear pentagons, and I don't worship Satan.

However, I'm not here to flame, to troll, or to attack anyone here for their Christian beliefs. I have no intention of being a problem.

My purpose here is to simply read the viewpoints of people on this forum, and to comment when I feel it's most appropriate. Hopefully, as I stay civil, people here will be civil towards me and show me the same courtesy I intend to show everyone else.

Again, "Hello".

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement