Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Aloha!

Author Topic: Aloha!
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hyper] Aloha Lani and Praise the Lord. We all might be a tee bit opionated but we love the Lord. Hawaii must be an exciting place to be at. The closest Hawaii that I have been is Flying over it on the way to Siam.

May the Lord bless you emensively!

Ih his service,

Eduardo- Ps 118:17

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lani
Community Member
Member # 5570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lani   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha! This is my first post here. I am so excited to meet you all. I can't wait to get to know everyone much better. My name is Lani and I am from the Heavenly Paradise state Hawaii, but recently our lovely state has taken a hit from the recent horrible weather. On the windward side of the island there was terrible flooding. It was like a mini New Orleans. Homes, communities, and lives have been taken by this flood. Our communities have come a lot closer to each other trying to rebuild and restore the after math of the disaster. All the people that I meet, I pray with them and give them one of my handmade crosses to let them know that there are others here to help and most importantly that God is always there for all of us. Please pray with us all.

God bless,
Lani

P.S. I hand make disciple crosses. For the past months because of the disaster, I have been donating 50% of each sale to my church and community. If you would like to help please visit my site at http://www.wiredcrosses.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement