Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board Brother Joe! It is so great to have you here! I have read alot of good things about walking and living for Jesus here. I almost wonder if this is going to be the only way for Christians to commune and to uplift one another! Down here on the border we can not make up our minds what we speak! Spanish or English or Spenglish @ THANK GOD, He is not the author of confusion!

Always in His service,

Eduardo
Ps 118:17 [Cross]

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brother Joe. Glad you are here.

God Bless

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SrvnHim
Advanced Member
Member # 5439

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SrvnHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome BrotherJoe! [wave3]
Posts: 66 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrotherJoe:
Now, less of me and more of Him ....

That's what it is all about!! Welcome to the Board BrotherJoe. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrotherJoe
Member # 5526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrotherJoe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a newbie to the board. Wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 39 yr old man currently in the Fort Knox area of Kentucky. I have a beautiful life of going on 22 years. We have four Children - 20,18,16, and 13.

I am a born again, Holy Spirit filled, biblethumpingholyrollingcoveredwithgraceandsprinkledwithmercy Child of God [Big Grin] My wife and I have been called into the ministry. I am a preacher and have evangelized throughout the midwest.

Now, less of me and more of Him .... I look forward to interacting with you all and becoming a contributing member to the community here.

Thank you and God Bless

BroJoe

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement