Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hey All!

Author Topic: Hey All!
Stophie
Community Member
Member # 5516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stophie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A warm welcome to you as well, Sozobetty! [wave3]
Posts: 13 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish to extend a warm welcome to CBBS, Sozobetty. [wave3]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Sozobetty! I whole heartedly agree with PleaseMarantha on that one. I know that is exactly how I feel about some of my sisters in Christ here! Please dont be shy and deny us the blessing of what God gives you to share!

Just talk through your keyboard. I am sure that God gives you wisdom to share with us.

I think that as the days grow closer and closer to the day of our redemption that our ministry to each other in the body of Christ will become a necessity rather than a luxury. I have been hanging out here for 4 years now and I cant tell you how much some of these ladies and even some of the brothers here mean to me as prayer partners, encouragers, teachers, and Iron sharpening Iron. I am thankful every day for them, as they are to me a gift from God.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wecome Sozobetty ( I like your handle), Blusandie, fotl,christina, Dori75, Jake McVeigh, Will, and anyone else that have joined.

Sozobetty please don't be silent. Your wisdom from the Lord is appreciated. Your sister probably thinks you are Mary and she is Martha.
Sisters are blessed having each other. I know I am blessed by my sister! [Kiss] The sisters' "In Christ" are wonderful here too.
[Kiss]

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sozobetty
Member # 5226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sozobetty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I have been silently evesdropping on your chats for awhile now. I don't put things in writing as good as I speak so until now I haven't got involved yet. The Lord has taught me much at my sisters knee, I have been Martha to her Mary.
She is wise and secure in her faith. And I thank God for His Salvation daily. Betty

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And do not lean to your own understanding . .Prov.3:5 Betty

Posts: 3 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stophie welcome to this board.

God Bless [youpi]

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stophie
Community Member
Member # 5516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stophie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! [hug]

It really feels good to be here. I agree completely with what you said about prayer. As part of the Christian faith, I feel that prayer should be one of our highest priorities. It just really rejuvenates me and I'm sure it does so for others too.

Overall, I'm just glad to be here and be among like-minded people. [Smile]

Posts: 13 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Stophie. Praying that you continue to receive answers in order to grow in your faith walk. Good luck with your studies! [thumbsup2]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board and yes, it is wonderful how HE works in our lives. I was blessed by your testimony that when you felt yourself straying your reaction was to pray! So often, the enemy at such a time will try and guilt you into not praying. Praise God, you knew exactly what to do!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stophie
Community Member
Member # 5516

Before I delve into the rest of the site, I might as well introduce myself. [Wink]

I'm 21 years old and I'm currently an illustration major at Pennsylvania College of Art and Design. I just felt that I needed to reach out and get more involved in terms of my faith and fellowship. I felt I was straying a bit and I began to pray and that is when I found this forum as well as a Christian group that recently started up at my college. It's truly wonderful how the Lord works. [Smile]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement