Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Room for one more?

Author Topic: Room for one more?
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome seashells and Jackanapes. Hope everyone makes you feel welcome here. [wave3]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seashells
Community Member
Member # 5246

Icon 21 posted      Profile for seashells     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there. I'm also new here. My name is Michelle and live in MN. I'm married with 2 daughters. I am homeschooling the oldest who is 6 and in 1st grade. I am a Christian. I enjoy talking to most anyone. I hope to find some new insights and learn more about Jesus. Thanks for letting me be apart of this board.

[rapture]

Posts: 9 | From: MN | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackanapes
Member # 5243

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jackanapes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there!

My name is Curt, and I'm a married, father of one who stumbled across this message board & decided that this place looked friendly enough to give it a shot.

I've been a member of several others, but quickly learned that most of'em are a collection of juvenile antics, and flame wars, but this one seemed not to tolerate that sort of thing.

Not that I'm above making a joke, or two. [Wink]

As you may note, I'm not a born-again Christian, but I'm not here to express my views, or challenge yours. I live in the bible-belt, and come from a family that is of a mixed variety of religions so the Christian perspective is one I respect, and enough to chat here in this community.

I look forward to reading your polite posts, and chatting with everyone here.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Curt

Posts: 6 | From: Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement