Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » New Here

Author Topic: New Here
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Cindy - nice to meet you. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cefaison
Advanced Member
Member # 4955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cefaison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from West Virginia originally, and when my dad was alive, his favorite football team was the Browns. He was a die-hard fan! I have lived in the Orlando area for five years, and I love it. The only things I miss are my grandparents, some friends, and my church!
Christie

Posts: 23 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cici420
Community Member
Member # 4925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cici420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christie I am into most sports really. My favorites are football, baseball, and basketball.
I am originally from Ohio but have lived in Ft. Myers since 1987. I still love all of my Ohio teams though. The Indians, Browns, Cavs, and Ohio State.
Thanks for the reply and I hope we can chat some more. [Smile]

Posts: 16 | From: Ft. Myers | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cefaison
Advanced Member
Member # 4955

Icon 10 posted      Profile for cefaison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cindy! Welcome! We aren't too far apart geographically! I live right outside of Orlando. What kind of sports are you interested in? My family is into baseball - my husband coaches our son's team, and our daughter is into soccer.
Christie

Posts: 23 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cici420
Community Member
Member # 4925

Icon 16 posted      Profile for cici420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Cindy and I am 39. I am looking for some Christian friends to chat with. I am single and I raise my 15 yr old niece. My interests are sports, reading, and anything church related.
Posts: 16 | From: Ft. Myers | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement