Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello, I'm angel562

Author Topic: Hello, I'm angel562
angel562
Community Member
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel562     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so refreshing to have people
be so accepting. Most of my own
church is aware of my struggles,
and they are so supportive, but
that select few that have a hard
time accepting those differences
refuse to give up their pre-
conceived notions and love me like
a brother in Christ. [hug]

--------------------
“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

Posts: 15 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome angel,

you will find most Christians have had struggles, too.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hello! We are very glad to have you here. We are also here to encourage each other in our Christian walk as we wait on the King of Kings, Jesus Christ to come again!

For that is the joy of my heart....

God bless you and looking forward to your posts.

David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel562
Community Member
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel562     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to this board. I've been looking
for a positive place to talk about my
walk with God. I've struggled through
some very rough times lately. I'm just
looking for a place to talk with other
people about God and life. [angel3]

--------------------
“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

Posts: 15 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement