Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » I'm new here.

Author Topic: I'm new here.
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 21 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME!!! I am orginally from Chicago! Oak park. Praise God that you found us we are glad to have you.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the BBS watcher!
Glad that you are here-
Please wallow-out-a-spot [Big Grin]
bygrace

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Advanced Member
Member # 3589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello folks, I am new here, altho I signed up a year ago, I never figured out how to do this till now. I am a alone in the world, my dear wife went to be witht he Lord in May of 2000. She is waiting for me up there, as I am waiting for the Lord down here.
Its very nice to meet you all.

Watcher [type]

--------------------
Watcher

Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house. He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Proverbs 17:13,15

Posts: 146 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kskibble
Advanced Member
Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kskibble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello & welcome Kelly. I'm new here, too.
I'm 39, divorced with 2 cats & I live in KS.
I've been a cook in a nursing home for the past 6 yrs. I've been in food service since I was 17 or 18. Nice to meet you.
Eternal Embrace

Posts: 30 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the ChristianBBS! May the Lord richly bless you and your family. I see you are from the Quad City area, I grew up in a town called Belvidere,Ill for part of my life!

JESUS IS SO REAL, HIS GRACE SUPERCEDES ANY HUMAN PRECEDENCE! WE ALL MUST BOW BEFORE HIM ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! [clap2]

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Kellie, I am in Florida have three children and a good husband as well.
bygrace

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you are from "Quad Cities". Into sports at all? I believe there is a hockey team called the Quad City Mallards that play in the UHL. They seem to be one of my home team rivals (Flint Generals).

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie,

I want to give you a big welcome to the board and to say I believe you will enjoy your time here. God bless you and your family.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kellie,

I live in Washington and I have two grown kids and two grand kids. Nice to meet you.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kellie G
Member # 4846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kellie G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I am new to this board. I live in Illinois, have 3 wonderful kids and a great husband.

Posts: 2 | From: Quad Cities IL | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement